SW Symphony 36 - Page 63

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Hi NEELASMA🤗
Long time, no see... how's my favourite real life heroine doing?😳

I'm just bugging Ashu here because she's been feeling earthquakes in the city that nobody else has! Something or someone clearly rocked here. And she was sitting on the balcony, sipping tea when this happened. Hence, the Romeo analogy😉

Hey Drishti thank you da. Earthquake 😲 ?
Glad to know all is well.

Real life loser Thi last week. Almost everything at work blew up on my face..came home and wailed to my RnB who btw thinks I should chill and trek only. So we did go for the weekend for a chotu family trip and back to the grind today...popped in to see how II was doing...and caught your note.

Love and do take care.
Originally posted by blue5sky

Hey Drishti thank you da. Earthquake 😲 ?
Glad to know all is well.

Real life loser Thi last week. Almost everything at work blew up on my face..came home and wailed to my RnB who btw thinks I should chill and trek only. So we did go for the weekend for a chotu family trip and back to the grind today...popped in to see how II was doing...and caught your note.

Love and do take care.

A brush with nature puts things in perspective most of the time. Glad you had a good time. Hopefully no more major work worries for you now. Take care❤️
hey guys!!!
i know have been away for few days..
hows sosy miss this thread so much...

Nisha di!!! 
so much treat yiyy..
waiting for dude's talk with bala.. want to see what happens!!

Putti, Nouf whats been going on here! i hope everything is alright?
SparkleV super cute pics dude!!!
The pictures are tooo cute vibhu
😳

In the last update , That popping the soap bubble was very interesting to read. The logical mind is making me question II's inertia to change things at official and personal front but I have read somewhere earlier that we all have different personalities, so we have different inertias.
I am thinking Ok? Vandu has decided to make Bala talk to the dude . But will Bala do what vandu wants him to do?.Cos, she herself Said that not always of people behave the way we expect them to.
Waiting to see Bala's reaction to it.
Then his decision to talk or not? Then comes their availability at mutually convenient times to skype... and so on. I better stop the horses galloping away in my mind here... . It's easy just to see what's going to be in the next update. Very interestingly poised. Something has got to give in here.
Snoozing the alarm button is not helping my inertia at all.
Good day and good evening folks.
Gd/Ge everyone ..
Sush we are all doing good..
How about your classes n hostel?
hey!!!how are u sosy???
had a hectic day and now everything settled to normal...hav to read some pages...will do that now...

vibhu cute pics yaar!!!
sush,all is well here...hope u r doing good...
Hey Vibhu,
Cute pics...
Good Morning/Evening All 🤗