Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nish
This is sooo not fair...

II and ranjan are acting pricey...

Now lets show them the mirror...

I want the guy to take off to a nice 3 or 4 day trek...

A relationship needs effort from both...

If she can't move from a not-so-great job , then y shud he alone leave his own company and come there...If you can't move immediately, atleast he is trying to communicate...there is no reason to behave like this...

R&B ---I am there for you...just show them the mirror and live your life...we dont want people who are trying to act pricey here...
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

This is sooo not fair...

If she can't move from a not-so-great job , then y shud he alone leave his own company and come there...If you can't move immediately, atleast he is trying to communicate...there is no reason to behave like this...

R&B ---I am there for you...just show them the mirror and live your life...we dont want people who are trying to act pricey here...

Hey swathi, we all love RB! He's got to be the coolest protagonist EVER - intelligent, sexy, handsome as hell, sensitive, caring - aur kya chahiye, but in all fairness, he has a certain self assurededness about him, a smug, little bit my way or the highway kind of attitude which is now crumbling, that's all, II can't live without him we know this, but this separation  and Ii's slightly pricey behaviour is teaching him a thing or two  too about separation. 
Remember how he coolly he  left her High  and dry during his honeymoon and remember  how he didn't invite her for dinner and she took off for Jaipur and remember how he refused to pay her a single compliment when she danced for him - he should also realize that she can't keep running to him, he needs to make some real effort

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Hey swathi, we all love RB! He's got to be the coolest protagonist EVER - intelligent, sexy, handsome as hell, sensitive, caring - aur kya chahiye, but in all fairness, he has a certain self assurededness about him, a smug, little bit my way or the highway kind of attitude which is now crumbling, that's all, II can't live without him we know this, but this separation and Ii's slightly pricey behaviour is teaching him a thing or two too about separation.
Remember how he coolly he left her High and dry during his honeymoon and remember how he didn't invite her for dinner and she took off for Jaipur and remember how he refused to pay her a single compliment when she danced for him - he should also realize that she can't keep running to him, he needs to make some real effort

yeah!love for dude is still here INTACT...but he needs her to do everything to clear this separn mess.but he too should participate in this aandolan..and trekking now should b a big nooo!!!

swathi,nice to c u.tcEdited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

This is sooo not fair...

swathi...it's awesome tobsee you back in full force
I love these debates with you

II has been having sleepless nights and unable to focous on anything
She is in tears so she isn't avoding him on purpose...u can see in the previous update that she confess to herself it hurts her to hear his voice and so she is trying to keep away 

And ranjan is just being the dad...when dude never wanted to do anything with him..why should he comfort dude?? Did dude ever comfort ranjan

And its not about II staying back for a shitty job... She loves it ..maybe is facing issues but does love it
And she is here also for the family she loves

Dude is away having a fun life...he is missing her now...not on the trek not before the bday
Maybe be a little not as much as II
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I just couldn't stop chuckling as i read both the updates😆...both II and Ranjan are just trying coolness, confidence, the assuredness with which the dude used to live his life...all these time we have just seen II stressing and worrying herself over everything...but now the shoe is on the other person...I am really enjoying it...dude is going to burst...either he may ignore her and do his thing or his craving for his wife is going to make him land up at Delhi...(I prefer the second one)
By the whose baby shower pics Sam sent...Vandu akkas.????...dude eat ur heart out seeing ur wife's beautiful face with nose ring close up pic

Nisha...nayi soch or thinking out of the box by ur son...he sounds so cute and ur replies to his questions are funnier...wish i could be there to pinch and pull his cheeks, but give him two hugs from me...and typical question by boys...my son to asked me the same after seeing some sculptures in belur...in fact he said...chee they r not even wearing clothes...i dont want to see and he advised his sister also not to see and took off running...😆
ishruhi thumbnail
after marriage,its not "live your lfe" but we have to adjust with the idea of "live our life",right?
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

I just couldn't stop chuckling as i read both the updates😆...both II and Ranjan are just trying coolness, confidence, the assuredness with which the dude used to live his life...all these time we have just seen II stressing and worrying herself over everything...but now the shoe is on the other person...I am really enjoying it...dude is going to burst...either he may ignore her and do his thing or his craving for his wife is going to make him land up at Delhi...(I prefer the second one)

By the whose baby shower pics Sam sent...Vandu akkas.????...dude eat ur heart out seeing ur wife's beautiful face with nose ring close up pic

Nisha...nayi soch or thinking out of the box by ur son...he sounds so cute and ur replies to his questions are funnier...wish i could be there to pinch and pull his cheeks, but give him two hugs from me...and typical question by boys...my son to asked me the same after seeing some sculptures in belur...in fact he said...chee they r not even wearing clothes...i dont want to see and he advised his sister also not to see and took off running...😆

the pic is the old pic shilpa
From Sam's baby shower
He is scrolling through
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A Letter From The Love Of Your Life Whom You Are Yet To Meet

Hi,

I am the one you've been waiting for since forever now. First things first, I am sorry. Sorry to keep you waiting, sorry that I am making you question your faith in love, sorry that you had to go through all those heartbreaks, and most importantly, sorry for not writing to you sooner.

I know you've been questioning my existence, but trust me, I am right here. I am the one you hurriedly passed by in the metro this morning, the one that Facebook keeps reminding you of adding in the People You Might Know suggestions, the one you met at your friend's party, yes the one who could not take eyes off because you looked beautiful, or the one you met at the mall, I am right here.

I know there have been times when you've been lonely and fed up of waiting for 'the one', when you wanted to give in to temptation, to quick thrills, when you had no one to talk to about your sorrows, and when you felt you had nothing to look forward to.

I just want to thank you for being patient, for waiting for me, and for not giving up on love.

But I also want you to know that I am working on becoming a better person. So that by the time I meet you, I am the best version of myself. And I hope you are too.

I can't wait to listen to all your stories from when I was not around, to touch your face and feel your heartbeat, to kiss your forehead, to hold you close and to tell you how long I've waited for this day. But until then, be patient, because I really am just around the corner.  

Yours, 

The-love-you-have-been-waiting-for.

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/future-lovers-letter/ 

ishruhi thumbnail
shilpa it was sam's baby shower...that old one where i think she had decided to go for a movie with vandu and had to land there at sam's and occured a collision history then as she was hurrying to get her phone...Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SparkleV

A Letter From The Love Of Your Life Whom You Are Yet To Meet

Hi,

I am the one you've been waiting for since forever now. First things first, I am sorry. Sorry to keep you waiting, sorry that I am making you question your faith in love, sorry that you had to go through all those heartbreaks, and most importantly, sorry for not writing to you sooner.

I know you've been questioning my existence, but trust me, I am right here. I am the one you hurriedly passed by in the metro this morning, the one that Facebook keeps reminding you of adding in the People You Might Know suggestions, the one you met at your friend's party, yes the one who could not take eyes off because you looked beautiful, or the one you met at the mall, I am right here.

I know there have been times when you've been lonely and fed up of waiting for 'the one', when you wanted to give in to temptation, to quick thrills, when you had no one to talk to about your sorrows, and when you felt you had nothing to look forward to.

I just want to thank you for being patient, for waiting for me, and for not giving up on love.

But I also want you to know that I am working on becoming a better person. So that by the time I meet you, I am the best version of myself. And I hope you are too.

I can't wait to listen to all your stories from when I was not around, to touch your face and feel your heartbeat, to kiss your forehead, to hold you close and to tell you how long I've waited for this day. But until then, be patient, because I really am just around the corner.  

Yours, 

The-love-you-have-been-waiting-for.

http://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/future-lovers-letter/ 

lovely ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³