She is JUDGEMENTAL

MAANYA ...no telling what's wrong with her
She's just MENTAL

😆😆
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I am so sorry Shru, does it hurt really bad? can u eat mild desi khana? What helps? Take time off and relax

No masala, no complex carbs, no fat...no tea or coffee...I am on kela diet. Can have some boiled rice and boiled dal  and soup if you please!!! Doctors here say diet has nothing to do with it, but I know better so steer clear of everything which will irritate my intestines. 
But enough about me...lets talk SOSY...Nisha stir  the pot a bit...please and jaldi bring Maanvi right after Shruti! 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have a great weekend all...🤗
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taramira

No masala, no complex carbs, no fat...no tea or coffee...I am on kela diet. Can have some boiled rice and boiled dal  and soup if you please!!! Doctors here say diet has nothing to do with it, but I know better so steer clear of everything which will irritate my intestines. 
But enough about me...lets talk SOSY...Nisha stir  the pot a bit...please and jaldi bring Maanvi right after Shruti! 

Take care Shruti.
NSB7 thumbnail
So he Dint like sushi
But...?

Who liked it then??

MARLiESE?????!!!?????
Or MA?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Namratha if MA liked sushi she would have SAID it the reason she gobbled up her words was because it was NOT Ma
Shru: I am planning to stir up II's belly too, but for that Dude ko aana maangta hai... to do the "job" as they say
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

Hey guys, howdy? First of all congratulations for NO 36! We are trudging along, it's a wonderful feeling. Talking more of feeling, have been down in the dumps, like I mentioned earlier my UC is really acting up, will take days before it settles, so will be extremely low on energy for the next few days! 

Anyhow, Thanks Nisha for wonderful updates as usual...dude doesn't like Sushi but M does? Was he there with her? Ab aage kya hua Nisha, kuchhc bolo naa. 

take care shruthi..!!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

So he Dint like sushi

But...?

Who liked it then??

MARLiESE?????!!!?????
Or MA?

Her ex husband or Vik?
But please no M...
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Namratha if MA liked sushi she would have SAID it the reason she gobbled up her words was because it was NOT Ma

Shru: I am planning to stir up II's belly too, but for that Dude ko aana maangta hai... to do the "job" as they say

ooo
I got a little off track there...because Manny usually never gives II any details about MA very easily 
It's like she doesn't want to give away her secret and take her in her group 

When kids or close friends keep another friend away...from the main circle by keeping important details from her

She is a kid in a grownups body
Worried for Manny

And II looms like she has a storm to face.. A lot at work front 
NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Her ex husband or Vik?
But please no M...

ya could be Vik