SW Symphony 36 - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

yeah i went to yhm forum yday.they were calling shagun jagat behenji!!!and i dont know why,they were calling her ruhi arora too!!!!

Nouf bros reply from WhatsApp for you.

She changed her identity to new name ruhi arora so that name ruhi will always be taken with pride
Shagun changed to good
She started an ngo to help woman
And she is avoiding raman and ishita
Yes its actually base for a sacrificing track so dont get excited
Originally posted by Nisha0604

EnVee Congrats on healing and happy recoveries for your Aunt. Many arent so lucky. I am happy for your family. Like Shev's son said "everyone lives up to 100 how can anyone pass before that?"
I am with him in that foolish flawed opinion

SR hope u are feeling better

Shilpa: Please get yourself checked out... they say annual physical is very important for women post 35, and yearly mammograms too... pap smear is now once every three years here. I am nervous, jumpy and on the edge the morning of a mammogram, I am unable to concentrate the entire day, (a mobile mammography truck shows up at my workplace and parks in the back parking lot. I see the truck cordonned with orange plastic cones... as it occupies at good 20 spots... I have to park farther out)

My stomach churns as I walk to my desk I can hear my heart drumming... (I usually CHOOSE a 10 AM appointment YET i am unable to face it😕) I sit by a guy, I make him buy me two Cokes as a reward 😆and drink it all up after the technician squeezes the life out of those girls for the exam😡🤢)

and then I forget, when I see the letter from the hospital in the mail box 10 or so days later, I make my husband or oldest open it.  My hand shakes the day after annual physical when the nurse from the physician's office calls to tell me about my blood work
Strange, unreasonable fears... I know... WE ALL HAVE IT.

We have no power to control anything. I wish I could run away too...
AAL'S well Nisha!
Have a great Sunday🤗
Originally posted by shidin0117

All we home makers/working ladies need to get away for a few days...minus hubs, kids, in-laws...it just becomes monotonous and some me time...i always threaten my kids and hubs that i will run away somewhere without telling them...

And after writing this i should also point out that after 12hrs  I would start worrying and imagining all worst possible scenarios and give myself ulcers or increased BP levels...kya duvidha hai...

And it seems my toothache has become famous...but there is no pain now, completely fine...and one fine day i will get it extracted.

So true ... Husbands and kids...you love them so you can't leave them ðŸ˜³ 
psycho,some names need to b added in our readers list and there is some changes in pg no. in index too.will u do that when you get time???
Originally posted by putti77

She changed her identity to new name ruhi arora so that name ruhi will always be taken with pride
Shagun changed to good
YHM...thy name is INSANITY😆
And vice versa!
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
Nisha! True that all of us have our unreasonable fears.

I did not really want to talk about what the hospital reminded me of, how frequently my thoughts went to her, how we even saw a couple of patients pass on and more. In the end, we just hope that all is well. Whether it is well at all or not.
Originally posted by putti77

Shagun changed to good

🤣
thanks vikas!!!
After three days...a break from usual life
Time with mom..assurance from dad...chatting with sister..!
Going back to the world if realities now
23 year old...nothing greatly achieved in the last 23 years...looking at another year...hoping to make a differnce

Back on attendance guys...the just roll call appearances will now be back to the usual nerd of the class appearance...!
Good to see you all

A big hello
Originally posted by NSB7

After three days...a break from usual life
Time with mom..assurance from dad...chatting with sister..!
Going back to the world if realities now
23 year old...nothing greatly achieved in the last 23 years...looking at another year...hoping to make a differnce

Back on attendance guys...the just roll call appearances will now be back to the usual nerd of the class appearance...!
Good to see you all

A big hello
🤗
Anu seemed pretty upset in the morning...is she better now??
Anu kaha ho?

Shev did not come for a while too right?