Fan Fictions

SW Symphony 36 - Page 35

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok, will be back in a bit...going to sit and drink tea outside with hubs, else he will start complaining😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

I will pass on ur wishes...and she asked abt ur name...Envee ...i have never heard of it

and SR I am more mean...I just told her dont ask questions, just write the answer...needless to say she said...u r so bad mom...😆

Shilpa what names your kids got?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Belly Button 
thanks for writing back, this story began as a rebellion, a way to get back at the disgusting character traits of Ishita Bhalla on the show

I veered so far from it, that some traits of II might seem extreme to some.
I only knew ONE thing when I began writing it:
I didnt want my lead to be anything like Ishita Bhalla or Raman Bhalla, 

didnt want her dressing up for molesters the night after molestation, at the same time didnt want her to greet her husband's casual physical touch with nausea and puke, no rescuing rapists in the middle of the night, no accusing husband of cheating on her "exercising womanly freedoms, displaying modernity" publicly humiliating him at family events with no basis
Didnt want her to be a "pretend career woman" donning a blue coat once every 500 episodes... and delivering babies, conducting heart valve replacement surgeries because she is a "dentist" so she "knows"
Ms Goody Two shoes, constantly preaching and sermonizing to her in laws, maid, cabbie, auto wala, cop, husband, kids... hubby's ex, her rapist, her hubby's ex's rapist. NEVER DISPLAYING VULNERABILITY, NEVER APOLOGIZING NEVER ADMITTING GUILT

I made II (Nobody likes her to be called Ishita Bhalla) silly goofy, funny, clueless, caring, affectionate, ONLY WORRYING ABOUT WORK.

I hated Raman Bhalla's temper tantrums, constantly verbally abusing his wife and everyone around him, kicking her out of his house at the drop of a hat CONSTANTLY CRYING like a soap bahu. NEVER going to work, enabling criminal tendencies in his brother... had NO BALLS, was allowing his criminal son to manipulate him, his criminal ex to manipulate him... HIS AWFUL ATTIRE😡 pan stained? teeth... a sniggering smile when he believed he was being "funny" when he mocked and ridiculed his wife by calling her names

I totally enjoyed it for the rare moments of romance and camaraderie between the two, Raman's occasional sharp wit (When the humor wasnt about mocking his wife)

I crafted R&B (NOBODY wants him to be called Raman) to be this TALLL guy, TOTALLY INTROVERTED, well educated, says five words in a day... deeply deeply emotional, traumatized by the scandal surrounding his Dad, unable to forgive him, losing his Ma... slowly falling in love and opening up to his wife

I wanted it to be about work, business, venture capital investing, SW deployment, II trying to juggle career and home... CAREER first... I essayed pieces from my own Iyer upbringing merging it with wealthy Punjabi acquaintances during my years in Delhi😳

This story is in NO way a guide book to  MEN, WOMEN, MARRIAGES, SEXUAL PHYSICAL EMOTIONAL OR CAREER CHOICES OR FREEDOMS. NO WOMAN is a poster child for anything in my story. I dont care for them, like organized religion, feminists have an agenda too. Every character is flawed inadequate and insignificant

I am no authority on anything. I have no clue what I am doing with MY life 😆leave alone have enough time to worry about if women should be naked or cheat on their husband in the name of "freedoms". Deepika Padukone  possesses  the luxury of such thought

I worry about paying my bills, caring for my family, keeping my job... and most recently a horrifyingly  and tragically losing a VERY VERY VERY dear friend . Her loss is swallowing me at this point😭

Women and Women's rights can take a hike... its not going to bring Nivi back😭

If it were a month ago I would have atleast made a feeble, wimpy weak argument about why Amma preaches certain things and why she is right in forcing II to live like a "good Iyer girl and Iyer wife"
NOW... I write so I can talk to the 50+ family I have here. Cuz if I stopped they would all go about their life and I would be left with nothing😭

Its a selfish enterprise at this point... not an exercise to bring about ANY social change

I am very happy you read and write here

Feel free to not like most, all or some of the story or characters. Question it as well. But I might not be able to give you a "intelligent or an intellectual" response, I am constrained...😭

Cheers!!

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shidin0117

I will pass on ur wishes...and she asked abt ur name...Envee ...i have never heard of it

and SR I am more mean...I just told her dont ask questions, just write the answer...needless to say she said...u r so bad mom...😆

no wonder they r troubling them...u r troubling them more!! 🤣
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

no wonder they r troubling them...u r troubling them more!! 🤣

😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Didnt want her to be a "pretend
career woman" donning a blue
coat once every 500 episodes...
and delivering babies,
conducting heart valve
replacement surgeries because
she is a "dentist" so she "knows"

hey one mt!!!she did surgery too??that ishita bhalla??
putti77 thumbnail
Oh super Nisha..
By the way we came to know yesterday Shagun has become saint..
Soon Kekta will make Ishita bitchy step mom..
Shagun will soon replace Ishita in title track pic..
What a turn around in one year... Characters assassination 😡.
putti77 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ishruhi

Didnt want her to be a "pretend
career woman" donning a blue
coat once every 500 episodes...
and delivering babies,
conducting heart valve
replacement surgeries because
she is a "dentist" so she "knows"

hey one mt!!!she did surgery too??that ishita bhalla??

She delivered one baby na with her dentist skills.. Three idiots... All iz well type..
No clue about heart surgery..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
EnVee Congrats on healing and happy recoveries for your Aunt. Many arent so lucky. I am happy for your family. Like Shev's son said "everyone lives up to 100 how can anyone pass before that?"
I am with him in that foolish flawed opinion

SR hope u are feeling better

Shilpa: Please get yourself checked out... they say annual physical is very important for women post 35, and yearly mammograms too... pap smear is now once every three years here. I am nervous, jumpy and on the edge the morning of a mammogram, I am unable to concentrate the entire day, (a mobile mammography truck shows up at my workplace and parks in the back parking lot. I see the truck cordonned with orange plastic cones... as it occupies at good 20 spots... I have to park farther out)

My stomach churns as I walk to my desk I can hear my heart drumming... (I usually CHOOSE a 10 AM appointment YET i am unable to face it😕) I sit by a guy, I make him buy me two Cokes as a reward 😆and drink it all up after the technician squeezes the life out of those girls for the exam😡🤢)

and then I forget, when I see the letter from the hospital in the mail box 10 or so days later, I make my husband or oldest open it.  My hand shakes the day after annual physical when the nurse from the physician's office calls to tell me about my blood work
Strange, unreasonable fears... I know... WE ALL HAVE IT.

We have no power to control anything. I wish I could run away too...
ishruhi thumbnail
yeah i went to yhm forum yday.they were calling shagun jagat behenji!!!and i dont know why,they were calling her ruhi arora too!!!!