They know how much we type already
There are three names that will pop on each page 
Us three
They are soon gonna say
U three just stop eating all our pages up and kick us out ROFL
Posted: 6 years ago
tomorrow three wks ano???

hi vani...today is a good day...

preeti,anu n shev r super busy this wk.anu with some office moving work and shev volunteering a kids gp...so they will b back...
Originally posted by NSB7

Putti nouf
They know how much we type already
There are three names that will pop on each page
Us three
They are soon gonna say
U three just stop eating all our pages up and kick us outROFL

dont give them ideas namru!!!chup chap kha ley... LOL
Good to see you Vani. Good to know Diva is coping. Good to see Nisha chatting. Good to see Asma reviewing.

Good. Smile
Edited by EnVee - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Asma,
I LOVE listening to random love stories at work. In fact I am a "Serial/Compulsive story listener" Some are more romantic than the others for me...

A 46 year old  guy married for the second time to a 33 year old Scottish (divorced with no kids)  chick last week, I firmly believe its the woman's accent.

He has two grown kids, one goes off to college in Fall. His ex must be seething. Rightfully so, men either land virgins or women 20 years ago
What is it that our gender sees in aging men?

Is it the salt and pepper hair? or the crease around the eyes caused by age? or the laugh lines?
Something's got to be sexy...

IKR... I eat my RnB 's head off when I'M MS'ing like a hose for 2 weeks when he's not travelling I paint the same scenario till the guy goes purple and gets a calm down .out through his clenched jaw..of course I don't till the guy fears for his life and mine and tells me please...you should know me by now...

But seriously why do we think stretch marks have to " erased" and coo over salt and pepper hair and  creases around the eyes. I guess we fall for the vibe they give out .. And want to be that?

I'm sure Deepika Padukone can enlighten us what say? 

Originally posted by EnVee

Good to see you Vani. Good to know Diva is coping. Good to see Nisha chatting. Good to see Asma reviewing.

Good. Smile

Vani and Diva hugs girls..

Edited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Good to see you Vani. Good to know Diva is coping. Good to see Nisha chatting. Good to see Asma reviewing.

Good. Smile

</font>

Ditto
Originally posted by ishruhi

tomorrow three wks ano???

hi vani...today is a good day...

preeti,anu n shev r super busy this wk.anu with some office moving work and shev volunteering a kids gp...so they will b back...

Thank you Noufi.