SW Symphony 36 - Page 124

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Asma thanks for responding on behalf of O
I wanted to show her the two lines I wrote about her in the SoSy mix about everybody

O the other day when u posted about dude...I wanted to say this...I types it but IF ate my post and I went to bed LOL
I.e having u around is like two things...one is a brilliant experienced perspectives to look at things and the other is a source of energy that makes me feel - look at her energy, u must be active...she sounds so younge in her thoughts...u must keep up LOL

Ok guys...time to drag myself to work...be back in half an hour 
Originally posted by NSB7

Asma thanks for responding on behalf of O
I wanted to show her the two lines I wrote about her in the SoSy mix about everybody

O the other day when u posted about dude...I wanted to say this...I types it but IF ate my post and I went to bedLOL
I.e having u around is like two things...one is a brilliant experienced perspectives to look at things and the other is a source of energy that makes me feel - look at her energy, u must be active...she sounds so younge in her thoughts...u must keep upLOL

Ok guys...time to drag myself to work...be back in half an hour

Namu yaar thanks. I'm a little lost here. Did I speak for O I might have Confused

Tu Kaisi hai... Have egg in my face at work have to go too.
Missed the latest till now!

II's rep talking to RnB and II forced to answer. He was always jealous of Shravu sleeping next to his Chitti   Embarrassed. Ab I really have to go... Will pop by soon... I'm being naughty.. My communicator is on and I'm reading SoSy in an open office ... would love to hang around though..
Nisha good to see you here.

Next eppo?
Originally posted by blue5sky

II's rep talking to RnB and II forced to answer. He was always jealous of Shravu sleeping next to his Chitti   Embarrassed. Ab I really have to go... Will pop by soon... I'm being naughty.. My communicator is on and I'm reading SoSy in an open office ... would love to hang around though..

Asma
UNTIL u read under the conference table its not exciting for us, reading SoSy over the desk is tame
You can do better diLOL
jealous rnb!!!
II ,you should be worried!!!
but i m happy that he will express that jealousy...
jealousy n possessiveness for ur loved one are fun to read...
butter cooing is the best thing to read in every morning...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by blue5sky

Asma
UNTIL u read under the conference table its not exciting for us, reading SoSy over the desk is tame
You can do better diLOL

You are going to believe this I met an Ishita at a client lunch yesterday and I had I bite my tongue to stop from asking her if she was another iyer and prayed she should not be married to anyone remotely like our RnB.