-!The-Game-Is-On!- CONTEST- LAST.DAY

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago

"the-Game-is-On"

Hello and Hi, as the DT had promised we will be back soon, so here we ARE!

Back with a bang with yet another cool contest for the Avatar & Signatures Shop Forum members. Before we move on, lemme ask you something. Do you play Video Games? Action Heroes, Guns, Bullets, all that maar-dhaad waale games? If yes, then am sure you will love this contest.

"Action" is the theme this time. Forget all that rona-dhona, romantic love-shove we witness on-screen. It's time to get going with some Power-packed contest.

v i d e o - g a m e - c o v e r - c o n t e s t

Yes, you read is right. Ever wondered what would be your imagination if you were given a chance to design your own video game poster?? A FRONT & a BACK cover for your favorite game. you have to create a set of posters. Give it a try and you can use your favorite hero from any Video Game character and design a Video Game Cover for this contest.

2 Examples for the Covers:

you have to give ius Front & Back Covers as separate creations but both has to be matching that will make one set of video game cover.

: G u i d e l i n e s   f o r   t h e   C o n t e s t :

>The size of the poster would be 350*450 pixels ONLY for EACH side.

- both for FRONT & BACK covers.

>It has to be Non-Animated ONLY.

>Each member can send maximum 2 entries for the contest.

>You have to keep ACTION  as the theme for the cover design.

>The character taken MUST be a Video Game character and NOT from any Hollywood/Bollywood/etc movie (excluding animation characters).

>You CANNOT add your Copyright when you submit your Entries for the Contest.

>Send in your Entries to the ID ContestEntries  with subject title 'the-game-is-on'

>Last Date to submit your entries 20th July 2015 midnight IST

------------------------------------------

If you have doubts post in your queries here in this thread and we shall respond as early as possible. Get set and get going. Hope to see maximum participation from all our lovely forum members. Thanks

Regards & Good Luck

A v a t a r   &   S i g n a t u r e s   S h o p

D e v e l o p m e n t   T e a m

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by .StarryPhoenix - 6 years ago
Wow brilliant.. Big smile
All the best to all participants..it sounds challenging Wink

I will try to take part as well. Tongue
Good luck everyone *runs away*
What if the video game is based off of a movie or a specific sport? In that case, the characters are the athletes or the actors in the movie..
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

What if the video game is based off of a movie or a specific sport? In that case, the characters are the athletes or the actors in the movie..

please try using any of the Video Game related charactersEmbarrassed
Is it necessary to write the story and details related with the game & producer company? Its normally written on every back cover. If yes, then can I copy them from real cover pics?
Originally posted by ..BlackSwan..

Is it necessary to write the story and details related with the game & producer company? Its normally written on every back cover. If yes, then can I copy them from real cover pics?

not necessarily, you can jz add a random text followin a particular layout :)
Superb contest
Just a question
Can we decide the name of the game or it should be the actual name of the video game?