Yum's interview.... What is the strongest force in Nature?!

do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello friends, my name is Lily..😊.. I am posting something in this forum for the first time. I generally post on NAUC forum becoz I am a NiBir fan (for hint, see my DP😊). Actually I am an on-again-off-again audience of Yum Hai Hum, and started watching it again from the ghost track...

Currently I am officialy inactive on I-F because my college has started (I am an engineering student, lots of pressure), but yesterday night's episode of Yum Hai Hum has forced me to write here...I can see this forum is not so active, but I would anyway like to express myself... I hope someone will come across and read it...

I love the concept of this show about how Yumraj descends on Prithvilok to change his image here and make people realise some important things about life...Everything is fine...

But guys, when Yum is giving interview about which is the strongest force in nature, which search engine produced the answer GRAVITATIONAL FORCE Dude??😲😲😕

Google doesn't... nor does any search engine...😕 It is Strong Nuclear FOrce,(reference: http://www.physlink.com/Education/AskExperts/ae268.cfm). The answer is also there in the first chapter of NCERT Physics Part-1 of class-XI...

It is a very popular viva question that Gravitational Force is the weakest force in nature, while Electromagnetic force is second strongest among the four forces of nature...

I literally freaked out watching that scene... I understand that CVs are not experts in this field, neither am I, I am still a student...But at least the basics can be got right...Research or if the CVs want to save time...at least Google before writing such things in the script... 

This statement is equivalent to saying that "Sky is PINK in colour" OR "Heart, Kidney, Stomach, Liver and Brain are our five sense organs"...😲

If CVs are reading this, then I request them please do not commit such mistakes again . Many people, who watch this show and are not acquainted with the field, will get wrong information. In comparison, shows like The Big Bang Theory are far better; apart from their awesome comedy, their science part is also correct...👏

Oh, by the way... one thing sort of off-topic, I felt that Yum could also say determination of heart to be the strongest force... It can attract success in just anything..😉

PS : I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I study this subject on a regular basis, so bloopers of this type will naturally freak me out.😆😆 Thank you for patience, for reading my blabber.😃..Bye...Zoning out...🥱😛

PPS: I know CVs of Indian shows are incorrigible and will never improve (like other important problems in the country)... but it still freaks me out...😆😆.Thank you for reading.😊...Bye...Zoning out again...🥱😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1017 thumbnail
I see what you are saying...I enjoyed the interview anyway because of Yam and Chitragupt cool answers to questions ðŸ˜Š
do0dleR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya, I liked it too...but details in the script increases the quality of dialogs, and this was some established fact... plus, i freaked out bcz it was physics...😆