Questions,Questions and Questions!!!

TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay was a gripping episode..πŸ˜›
Bt I hv so many questions at da end of it..πŸ€“

-Wat did Saral say2 Mummyji???
  Did he tell her dt he wants to tk Radhu away from Mumbai and get married fast???And Rahika dumbo promised she is gonna listen 2 watever he says!
 I think Radhika wil be forced2 sit on da mandap..Arjun beta tu to gaya..πŸ˜†

-Y did Nandu come out ?Nd if she had2 Y did dey play da hide& seek games???And waste our tym???😑😑😑
 Cud ot be dt since Radhika is nt gonna stop at anything,so nw dey plan2 play da open game now?Nd so md Radhika's plan backfire???πŸ˜•

-Is Samrat gonna stop da engagement lyk he so bravely sd in da precap???πŸ˜›
  Or he is gonna giv in2 Nandu's blackmails and stay mum..Precap always fools us..😭

-Nd did Neil really say Arjun isnt good enuf 4 Sam to Radhika?????😲😲😲
 Y do I think its gonna change dt 1 to He is not good enuf,bt da BESTEST 1 for Sam tomorrow..And pour water and garbage on all my dreams..😭
He seems to hv becum da grls' personal maid 2day it seems..

So many questions..I dnt think da engagement wil stop though..πŸ₯±Y is Sam being so naive?Poor girl is gonna be broken2 pieces soon..And Radhu is gonna be dragged to Hrishikesh to mandaap..
 Nd Arjun betwa is gonna compete wid dragons in breathing fire through his nose as he watches Radhu being dragged away,while Neil pours water on da fire through his buckets of tears..πŸ₯Ί

Okay guys da episode was good.Go watch it if u hvnt.But I jst hv so many questions now..
Cn any of u ans my questions plz???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Enigmatic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There is no answer of our questions 🀣
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Enigmatic-

There is no answer of our questions 🀣

Or more like Cvs hvnt searched up da ans yet!πŸ˜†Dey know a 101 ways to mess up deir own story..πŸ˜‰
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Don knw wat 2 sayπŸ˜•

I undrstnad..πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†
Subhashiniiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol Sina Lovely review πŸ˜Š
Piyali don't know about samarat affair with NanduπŸ˜•
I think samrat not going to break engagement..sam is now madly in love with Arjun..she can't see consequences...and Radhu don't have enough proofs to reveal Arjun intentions
Only one person can stop yhis engagemnt ..Arjun Himself ..For his new found  Love Radhika in future😳