Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shah Ruhk-Priyanka Jodi Fan Club!-edited! - Page 3

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Priyanka's 'debut film' up for release

Priyanka Chopra has had a hectic weekend. After flying off to Malaysia on Friday to attend a gala dinner for the F1 Malaysian Grand Prix, she returned to Mumbai on Sunday just in time to attend the Miss India contest.

Later this week, her first film, Guddu Dhanoa's Big Brother, will finally be released.

Interestingly, this is the first film that Priyanka signed and shot for after becoming an actress.

Talking about it, she says, "I gave my first ever shot for this film. It's definitely close to my heart. I am happy that it's releasing this week."

Going deglam

Saying that her character is drastically different from roles she has done before, Chopra says, "It's interesting to be able to do such diverse roles. In Big Brother, I play a middle-class girl.

My look is very different from the films I have done since. I am seen wearing a lot of sarees and there aren't too many glamorous outfits."

Calling Sunny Deol an actor she looks up to, Priyanka adds, "I don't think he's reserved or an introvert, it's just that he's a really quiet person. Also, he's a real hard worker and I respect the way he works."

As for her Malaysian jaunt, she says, "I met a lot of drivers and was cheering for the McLaren team."

Her brother Siddharth is an avid racing fan, so did she pick up any souvenirs for him ? "No, I didn't get the time. It was quite a pleasant experience though.
However, I couldn't stay back for the final race since I had an event to attend on Sunday evening.Edited by fizzwizz - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Priyanka Chopra has a 'big heart'

Like most Bollywood actors, Priyanka Chopra keeps away from the paparazzi. However, this time around she's made an exception. Priyanka's been going all out promoting Guddu Dhanoa's film Big Brother, with Sunny Deol in the lead. While Sunny, being his usual self, is staying away from much publicity, inspite of this being a big release for him after a long time, Priyanka's more than making up for his absence. But apparently, Priyanka too has her reasons. And this time it's for an emotional connection. This supposedly was the first film she ever signed in Bollywood. Must admit that's certainly very sweet of Priyanka. Big heart for Big Brother, we like that!Edited by fizzwizz - 17 years ago
angel_10 thumbnail
thnks to everyone for contributing 😊
angel_10 thumbnail
and once again you dont have to ask..your automatically in! 😉