software symphony 35 Maanvi - Page 88

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

SR I am in Marathalli Barbeque for lunch😉
Lucky devil!
And I'm at home eating rasam and rice
Originally posted by ishruhi

diva,how r you??you r with ur family????

No not w/ thm. Sumwhr amidst strangrs...I need it.
Originally posted by Divashni

Oh...div...take care

r u ok there???
please take care...those who loved u n still loves you will not feel good if u r punishing urself or getting wrecked...be safe dear...
come here in btwn...take care of ur health...please...
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Oh...div...take care

Hmm wil hav 2 get thru & move on rite? No choice in the matter? Cause life doesn't giv a damn wht els is going on...boss needs wrk dun chahe kuch bhi ho
Originally posted by ishruhi

r u ok there???
please take care...those who loved u n still loves you will not feel good if u r punishing urself or getting wrecked...be safe dear...
come here in btwn...take care of ur health...please...

M not punishing ny1 nouf...hav 2 b here 4 work. Not getting wreckd or drunk or any shit lik tht.

M not punishing ny1 nouf...hav 2 b here 4 work. Not getting wreckd or drunk or any shit lik tht.

i know that dear...deunk and all that r far from my mind when i think about u...
take care of urself is all what i can say thru these words...so again saying take care...even it doesnt make much dif,love u my friend...
DIVA
whatever helps you at least a tiny bit, do that. None of us can keep her off our minds for long. I wouldn't dare to guess about you. Wish I could offer you something better, even in words😔
NOUFI

teach dance moves to BUTTER? Can't think of any right now.

My heart hasn't been in the tale since the past few days. It's going to take me awhile to start gushing about things again. Sorry, Nisha. 
Originally posted by dristi64

NOUFI

teach dance moves to BUTTER? Can't think of any right now.

My heart hasn't been in the tale since the past few days. It's going to take me awhile to start gushing about things again. Sorry, Nisha.

failing in every attempts...
but will never back off!!
as much as i need to smile nowadays...i need u all to smile too...
i know we r getting nosy sometimes with all these attempts...but i dont want everyone to think later about thread 35 as a thread filled with sorrows...its her thread and i can picturise only her smiling...i want to keep thiis one as our treasure...not like dreaded one to visit again bcoz of ssdness emanating from here...