software symphony 35 Maanvi - Page 86

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Ranjan and Periappa are the fragile souls in tge tale. 
Their lives MUST be preserved

I only think about Ranjan... Now Periappa the man who is the sole confider is ill.. 

How I wish life were easy in each one of us! 
Now dude will definitely have to come to India for ii. Nisha a beautiful update thanks for updating and continuing to write. 
SR - I am just getting myself busy with life... Shall be around.. 
Pritee - Thanks a lot dear!! Take care of yourself too! 
Nisha...I promised to stay strong and smile 
I'm going to keep it

U must have promised NIV you will too right
I might not be able to say great things ever 
But we are here
To share
If u can talk say things feel lighter 
A hug
A smile 
A warm grip on your hand 
All for u
Please take your time nisha 
We won't miss nd waiting 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am unable to come out of my grief. I dont know what I should do in order to shake myself out
I am constantly thinking about whatever she said to me or whatever she wrote on these pages. I am unable to comprehend what her room and her things must look like today. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER well enough. She wrote 5 mails maybe? And when she was engaged she sent a picture over PM
that is all... I didnt Whatsapp with her or call her or email her.

I was overjoyed to see her on these pages... but what I have discovered through these pages is sending me down a spiralCry

I am not sure why I am so distraught... I dont know of anybody that died 9 days after detection of cancer, especially in America. I DONT.
I am cursing the Docs that reviewed her pneumonia reports back in Feb? March?

I am lamenting about the lil things that went unnoticed about her  health the last three months

In her email from June 28th Sunday she wrote  "All my favorite food is spread before me on the dining table, I am unable to eat or taste anything. Every weekend, when I came home, my Mom would oil my hair, massage my scalp and braid my hair as I readied to eat, every Sunday, today she asks my Dad "should she just get a hair cut and a wig?"Cry

The sheer horror and cruelty of it all is hard to ignore

She went on to say " Since Wed when I got the report,  every breath I take I wonder HOW MANY I HAVE LEFT and if I should  use the rest prudently"
She went BY HERSELF to collect her report, and read through it and lived with the news for a dayCry

I am unable to get over this.

I dont know what I should do...
She  is TWENTY FOUR.AngryCry

nisha we are unable to get over it too da ..none of us are.. digest agurthey ellai..
we are changed for life ..i keep coming to this thread and venting go back and read her comments ,cry then try to work ,
i called up shev and felt better ,if you come here u will feel better to know there are 50 other people like you here we are with your i know for all the virtual readers she had /friends she made ,u where her greatest friend philosopher ,so if i am hurt this much i can only imagine ur state..

I dont know if you read our comments anymore but thanks to u i got to know such a person can exist..
24 is cruel ..
 dont shut down ..
ayoo 24 hours alone with a report CryCry now i am crying again
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I am unable to come out of my grief. I dont know what I should do in order to shake myself out
I am constantly thinking about whatever she said to me or whatever she wrote on these pages. I am unable to comprehend what her room and her things must look like today. I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER well enough. She wrote 5 mails maybe? And when she was engaged she sent a picture over PM
that is all... I didnt Whatsapp with her or call her or email her.

I was overjoyed to see her on these pages... but what I have discovered through these pages is sending me down a spiralCry

I am not sure why I am so distraught... I dont know of anybody that died 9 days after detection of cancer, especially in America. I DONT.
I am cursing the Docs that reviewed her pneumonia reports back in Feb? March?

I am lamenting about the lil things that went unnoticed about her  health the last three months

In her email from June 28th Sunday she wrote  "All my favorite food is spread before me on the dining table, I am unable to eat or taste anything. Every weekend, when I came home, my Mom would oil my hair, massage my scalp and braid my hair as I readied to eat, every Sunday, today she asks my Dad "should she just get a hair cut and a wig?"Cry

The sheer horror and cruelty of it all is hard to ignore

She went on to say " Since Wed when I got the report,  every breath I take I wonder HOW MANY I HAVE LEFT and if I should  use the rest prudently"
She went BY HERSELF to collect her report, and read through it and lived with the news for a dayCry

I am unable to get over this.

I dont know what I should do...
She  is TWENTY FOUR.AngryCry

Nisha maybe tats wat destiny had planned for her I find it really difficult when people who are so young loose their life whereas people who are really old and suffering and want to die don't.  Tats the worst thing destiny can do 
Originally posted by NSB7

Nisha...I promised to stay strong and smile
I'm going to keep it

U must have promised NIV you will too right
I might not be able to say great things ever
But we are here
To share
If u can talk say things feel lighter
A hug
A smile
A warm grip on your hand
All for u

agree with all my heart...
she is not a reason for our tears,but our smiles,our hope,our love,our friendship...