software symphony 35 Maanvi - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Good afternoon Asma

Hey SR good afternoon.
Good you did not have to wait too long after being locked out.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NSB7

aye aye captain...!

:)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Ashu Kaisi ho 🤗

Hey Asma! 
Main theek! 
Aap kaisi hain?? 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hey Asma!
Main theek!
Aap kaisi hain??

Good too. Take care
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Good too. Take care

Sure :)
You too! 
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NAMS
HAPPY WALA B'DAY!!! Pray for your health and happiness..
Have a good day ahead sweetie. There is always a reason to be happy 🤗 glad it's your special day today. 

O

You never fail to amaze and inspire me. Very sorry for your loss. Pray that there is happiness all around you now and for all the years to come.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
KALA
There is no answer to why bad things happen to good people. We can only do our part and hope for the tide to turn in our favour. Very sorry about your Mom. Take care dear.
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: putti77

Shilpa don't be hard on yourself..
Keep visiting SoSY as before..
Please Please..

HI Putti...

Its ok putti...I cant bear it when young people die, so much of life ahead of them,  these dreaded diseases, accidents...u r there and in the next moment u r not there...life is so cruel...but I am feeling a lil better reading the little things about her diva and Nisha shared...

Take care😊
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Listening to my fav. bhajans...it soothes me..
Loved the update...both have come a long way in their relationship even though they do not want to accept it or realise it. She called him after getting angry..it was instinctive...and he ...tried to soothe her, distract her and called the hospital to help her go visit her periappa and also ensuring he gets the best care. I loved II's vulnerability she showed but with an sweet attitude...loved the way they needle each other too...

FIL and DIL moments are always so cute and I love reading about them.

Yucks...I dont like thinking about sushi...when I first read about it...I felt like puking and after seeing the pics...🤢 never in my life I want to see it......GA-ROSS GA-ROSS...

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Listening to my fav. bhajans...it soothes me..

Loved the update...both have come a long way in their relationship even though they do not want to accept it or realise it. She called him after getting angry..it was instinctive...and he ...tried to soothe her, distract her and called the hospital to help her go visit her periappa and also ensuring he gets the best care. I loved II's vulnerability she showed but with an sweet attitude...loved the way they needle each other too...

FIL and DIL moments are always so cute and I love reading about them.

Yucks...I dont like thinking about sushi...when I first read about it...I felt like puking and after seeing the pics...🤢 never in my life I want to see it......GA-ROSS GA-ROSS...

Here goes my like button again😡
Like the closeness that each passing day in their lives II's bringing...but both seem to have the "blonde ...with short hair"...barely, at the back of their minds...
AND 
That's cause for concern😒
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago