software symphony 35 Maanvi - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

II's first born shall be named Maanvi, and Sam will call her Nivi.
I am not wealthy, I have nothing to my name, except credit card bills and car loans...I cannot designate a research wing at NYU or dedicate a poetry library... the only way I can make her live on forever is to have her be here forever.

I am weak, powerless and little... life reminds me every now and then as if I forgot

Once again Hats off to you Nisha. 

That was maybe the best dedication to nivi nisha
She loved your stories like II loved his scent and she wanted to be on the forum like II wants to hold him...and we will miss her exactly like a part of us is living in a place we can't reach 
Each update of your story will make her smile from wherever she
Is

Originally posted by ishruhi

Embarrassed

this and a peacock feather is what it comes to my mind whenever i think about her...

YES
She would use that frequently wouldnt she?Cry

YES, u are right... especially when I talk about her when she is not around, or pull her leg... she would read and reply to it even if it was buried 30 pages deep.

Teasing her is my part time job. In the last email I wrote to her I said

"Bahut ho gaya natak, ghar chalo aur log on karo, sirf honeymoon ki chhutthi grant hui hai tumhari, aur honeymoon mein 6 mahiney hain yeh bahaane nahi chalenge".Even after the salsa date I kept asking her "OK was it 1st or 2nd base".
She was NEVER offended or never PMed me going all melodramatic on me
She ALWAYS laughed it off... such a nature is beyond goldenClapClap

once she posted a creative mom's article,i told her i m picturising u there as such a mom and she send me that emoticon in reply...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

II's first born shall be named Maanvi, and Sam will call her Nivi.
I am not wealthy, I have nothing to my name, except credit card bills and car loans...I cannot designate a research wing at NYU or dedicate a poetry library... the only way I can make her live on forever is to have her be here forever.

I am weak, powerless and little... life reminds me every now and then as if I forgot

that was the most beautiful thought nisha
Thankyou so much

I did not talk a lot to nivi...but whatever I spoke was worth a beautiful memory 
I had asked her if I should really write poems...she had encouraged me through out...I don't have great memories to share but whatever I write as a poem I owe it to her 
I might have thanked her many times... But it will never be enough

Thanks for this
It makes me feel at peace somehow
This child of II's will be our favourite

The best thing since morning!! 
The dedication worth it...

Thanks a tonne Authoe Sahiba!! 
I hav no words...the tears tht wer pent up inside r pouring out...
Thnk u 4 keeping her alive in ths way...thank u...
Asma, you are right, she did follow EVERY GODDAMN RULE DIDNT SHE?
Diva told me, if she didnt buy the right milk, she would put salt in her and Diva's coffee instead of sugar just to punish herself

IPDI INDA KAALATHULA YENDA 24 YEAR OLD PANRADU

I mean WHICH 24 year old is so harsh on herself? I mean... astoundingly principled.  I dont think I would have had the courage to walk upto her and start a conversation with a person of her stature if I had known about her first...YET... she came across as UNBELIEVABLY GROUNDED

I would always say that publicly

"How are u able to be so simple and pragmatic?" "Arent u swayed by the choices young people of your age are? I admire your grit and determination. I never had the courage to undertake 10% of the things u have in your 24 years"

She would always laugh it off and smile, and say  "U are just too kind"