software symphony 35 Maanvi - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Gn SR and Nammu..
Me in 15 mins πŸ˜‰

Good Night Ms. Putti
This one perfect to let your friend know how u feel Nams. It always bring a smile when i read it

#every friend needs a smartass,

Sarcastic friend. I'm so happy

To be of service to you #

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by NSB7

Okaie..goodnight mere paayre SoSy vasio
Kal milntein hai
Agar update aya tho hamari neendh apne aap khul jayegi
Tab aapko phir milenge
Tadaaa

Oh BTW
To have made it to 35...love u all...its also your support chatting discussion's stalking emoticoning(SR) and all that we are upto here so I LOVE U ALL 

Good night Nams! Just came back. I sent you one of the stickers that i really like for my frds, if they are feeling low...bring a smile
Thread 35 wonderful... 
No 35 is sooo special. It reminds me of clothes vendors on janpath shouting on top of their voices chanting 

painti, painti pianti

luring college girls into buying clothes.  have spent zillions of hours doing velapanti in CP and especially janpath, buying cheap but awesome looking clothes and drinking DPaul's cold coffee.. it used to be the ultimate luxury before jumping on to a jam packed DTC, ---with arms across your front ready to launch at anyone who tried to sneakily come close to you ... to go back home! 

what a super life that was!  full of  fun, action, anger... not the boring 9-5 sterile, hospital like precision life one leads here! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
πŸ‘πŸ‘
WE ARE 35πŸ€—

Thank you Nisha for your time, patience and immense creativity!  Go on foreverπŸ˜ƒ

for more!,
Edited in First page! Pls see 😳
Good Night/Day my pals!
Shruti the life you had before marriage will never going come backπŸ˜”

Every MOMENT lived was yours
Life is just a MOMENT

Live it..
Love it...
Enjoy it...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Shev thanks a ton for that quote
And yes plz ..stickers are my fav
I'm already so happy with all the love that's being showered upon me here.  Ul send me to another planet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Mere res is for a special poem that will come in tomorrow on page 1

Main index ashu
Special index vibhu

Agar catchup karna ho tho contact me or nouf or Putti
We are always available for chat summaries

Goodnight again πŸ˜›
Edited by NSB7 - 8 years ago
baap re 35 already Shevs age right..wow we move fast..πŸ‘
Thanks Nisha for this wonderful journey..⭐️
I dont know if you read my comments now cause we cross each other with respect to when we land up in the thread!!😭..
Me missing Ranjan ..ek Ranjan update dede PLEASE.. we have only had texts with amma,/he went to haridwar with Manny made me feel so good ..

its been so much fun to interact with you guys... here is to more of these..πŸ‘
toh aaj sab ko dekha maine comments main asma,SR,ashu,3M's,shev,shru,vibu,drishti..and many more awesome!
Good night desi bachas !!!
Originally posted by taramira

Thread 35 wonderful... 
No 35 is sooo special. It reminds me of clothes vendors on janpath shouting on top of their voices chanting 

painti, painti pianti

luring college girls into buying clothes.  have spent zillions of hours doing velapanti in CP and especially janpath, buying cheap but awesome looking clothes and drinking DPaul's cold coffee.. it used to be the ultimate luxury before jumping on to a jam packed DTC, ---with arms across your front ready to launch at anyone who tried to sneakily come close to you ... to go back home! 

what a super life that was!  full of  fun, action, anger... not the boring 9-5 sterile, hospital like precision life one leads here! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Shruti! you reminded me of my school days,  was in Delhi then, college was in CHD but we would come to delhi all the time. I had some family living in CP in Sindhia house. (my nani frds from Lahore)
Taking a bus from Shivaji Stadium πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to go Rajouri Garden