The Voice India

Who is your favorite?

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
So we have seen the first look of all contestants now... Who is your favorite as of now? The ones that impressed me were - Meet, Mona Bhatt, Jyoticka, sahil solanki, tanvir, niyam and sakshi chauhan... Of these, I really really liked Mona, Saakshi and meet...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As of now it's difficult to say about favorite, teams are yet to form, only after the battle ground round coaches will select their asli teams, till then we have to watch four episode more, one coach = one episode 😛
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoticka's and Meet's performances were definitely among the best. Besides them I liked Nalini Krishnan, Amrapali, Niyam, Sargam, Sakshi and Shrinidhi
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

As of now it's difficult to say about favorite, teams are yet to form, only after the battle ground round coaches will select their asli teams, till then we have to watch four episode more, one coach = one episode 😛

can you please elaborate on the show format, like whats to come next? as of now, all i know is tht there are 4 teams with 14 contestants each. 
ScorpionGunner thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's sad to see Meet is eliminated from the show, dumb Shaan has done a blunder by choosing Meet Jain against Snigdhajeet Bhowmik !

Sargam was much better but again Sunidhi has done a blunder by keeping Shrishti, other coaches have reservations against Sunidhi's decision too ! She has to pay the price in coming days.

I think Shayan Chaudhury was much better than the gloden shoes Shchet Tandon, but HR goes with Sachet ... joote diye hain toh aise kaise jaane deta 😆 
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: ScorpionGunner

It's sad to see Meet is eliminated from the show, dumb Shaan has done a blunder by choosing Meet Jain against Snigdhajeet Bhowmik !

Sargam was much better but again Sunidhi has done a blunder by keeping Shrishti, other coaches have reservations against Sunidhi's decision too ! She has to pay the price in coming days.

I think Shayan Chaudhury was much better than the gloden shoes Shchet Tandon, but HR goes with Sachet ... joote diye hain toh aise kaise jaane deta 😆 

I totally totally agree 🥱  How dumb could Shaan get... He pitted two of his strongest contestants together 😕 And then, yesterday he put his two weakest ones together - the ones that sang Aaj Din chadiya (dont recall their names) 😲  They sang so out of tune d I was wondering - wow! Let him keep both of them 😆
leocious thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Meet was my Fav from Shan's Team and He got out in the first battle ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ i mean hows that possible ? His voice Quality is so clear and Perfect ðŸ˜­ and 2ndly Sargam she was way better than the kiddo Srishti but she is also out i don't know what is wrong.. all my favs are getting out