Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vd suku share there experience in mumbai

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Today, we speak to our television stars on their experience when they first came to Mumbai! 

Sukirti Kandpal currently seen in Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls: I remember when came to Mumbai I was only 13 years old. My father took me to visit the Gateway of India, Queens Necklace, the beautiful beaches and the crowded city life. I had an amazing and satisfying experience. I spent my life in South Mumbai, studying in Sophia College. I never found the city unsafe.

Vivan Dsena currently seen in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 8: My first day in Mumbai was amazing. I was happy and satisfied as I had my dream of becoming an actor come true. I have always loved the culture and the vibes of Mumbai as city and the fast paced life too.

do comment for them guyz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tfs...                                        Sukriti visited mumbai at 13... The city of dreams... !!            Both of them marked themselves very well... !!
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILoveMe.

tfs aliya

welcm
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Originally posted by: as-Sweet

tfs...                                        Sukriti visited mumbai at 13... The city of dreams... !!            Both of them marked themselves very well... !!

yeah they did😃