Doli Armaano Ki

NBT Team Congratulates KUNAL

Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
HELLO Kunalians. Please tell me you missed my posts as much as Kunal. What??? No way??? Arre yaar, mera dil rakhne ke liye jhooth hi bol dete... 😛 Anyways...

MAY I PRESENT... gosh, am so excited, mera dil - DAK DAK karne laga... 😉

Lo and Behold - TEAM NBT - come to congratulate Kunal on landing the role of Shaurya:

Pata hai, mai ek baar Khajrana mandir gai thi. Wahaan maine ek wish maangi thi - ki mere Kunal Bhaiya ko aisa role mil jaye, jo unke fans ki life mein khushiyan bhar de. Aur meri wish poori ho gai :D

Kunal Bhaiya ne toh sixer maar diya. Issi khushi mein ek jhappi de doon?

Kunal, iss khabar ko sunkar bahut achha lag raha hai. Mai jaanti hoon, Shaurya ka role shayad hi koi aur actor tumse behtar kar pata. Tum iss role ko bakhoobi nibhaoge.

Mohan aur Shaurya kitne same to same hein. Nahin?... Diya aur Shaurya ki jodi khoob jamegi. Hoon.

Kunal DAK mein Neha ke saath? Mai kya marr gai thi? Mera matlab hai, girlfriend na sahi, par phuphi, kaki, chachi, bua, masi...  Khair chodo. Dekhna, ek din Ranbir Kapoor mujhe zaroor apni Ma ka role dega.

Hein? Sachhi? Phirse Lafanga Patrakaar? Itna bada surrpriijh? Ab toh fans ki aish ho gai... Woh kya hai na Kunal, mai jab tumse milungi, sabse pehle ek hug dungi, haan.

Hai Ram! Doli Armaanon Ki? Doli mein chadne ke liye toh mai taiyaar baithi hoon. Tujhse itna bhi nahin ho saka ki mujhse phirse apni ma bana leta? Nalayak kahin ka. 

Mera ashirwaad tumhare saath hai Kunal. Hamesha yaad rakhna beta, jis mein himmat hoti hai, ussiki jeet hoti hai.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JonahStefilla thumbnail
That was so amazing... Hansa... Thank you so so so much.. And This will be a great energy boost for him to act further.. Sorry.. To live as Shaurya.. 😳😳😳
sakhisangni thumbnail
Too good Hansa and to tell you the truth I did miss your posts 😃

Waise Raddi ne wish nahi kiya Kunal ko? Oh sorry sorry don't run with the butter knife after me 😆 Edited by sakhisangni - 8 years ago
sravvu74 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hansa,

This is my first ever post regarding NBT N Kunal. NBT was the first ever soap I watched(in all the languages) back then I used to tease my younger sister for constantly watching all the daily soaps( she used to watch all the soaps in all the channels like a PRO!!). While she was watching NBT I happened to see the lift sequence n I started fangirling Kunal.He is my most favorite actor on TV. I was waiting for his comeback since then. Seriously hated DAK earlier. But now KKK in it I started watching it. He is a treat to watch him onscreen.

Coming to the point I really loved ur post. I felt nostalgic and went on to see NBT S1 episodes again.thanks for the post. When I started watching NBT i didn't know there was a forum for tellysoaps. Now that I knew will enjoy watching KKK on screen with all the crazy KKK fans out there!!
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Riddhima aur rashmi did not come together to congragulate him in their kabhi souten kabhi saheli avtaars  😆 ? Lmao post hansa 😆 And where is khauunaak vasu's mom's  thunderous congratulatory message 😛 Edited by Jay_tapori - 8 years ago
LonelyGlider thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much for this lovely post 🤗

I could hear the family members' voice in my head, saying your dialogue ❤️ Felt as if I just took a quick visit to Vyas Parivaar...

What would be Kunal's reply?? Jay, can you write on behalf of him? Pleeeje...😃
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post hansa 👏
Kunal connects all of us again... feels so good to read ur posts
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: JonahStefilla

That was so amazing... Hansa... Thank you so so so much.. And This will be a great energy boost for him to act further.. Sorry.. To live as Shaurya.. 😳😳😳

Thanks a lot dear 😊
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Too good Hansa and to tell you the truth I did miss your posts 😃

Waise Raddi ne wish nahi kiya Kunal ko? Oh sorry sorry don't run with the butter knife after me 😆

Awww, so sweet of you to say that hun. Muah 🤗

Raddi ne wish nahin kiya 🤣 🤣  Issshhh!!! Kiski yaad dila di 🤔
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: sravvu74

Hi Hansa,

This is my first ever post regarding NBT N Kunal. NBT was the first ever soap I watched(in all the languages) back then I used to tease my younger sister for constantly watching all the daily soaps( she used to watch all the soaps in all the channels like a PRO!!). While she was watching NBT I happened to see the lift sequence n I started fangirling Kunal.He is my most favorite actor on TV. I was waiting for his comeback since then. Seriously hated DAK earlier. But now KKK in it I started watching it. He is a treat to watch him onscreen.

Coming to the point I really loved ur post. I felt nostalgic and went on to see NBT S1 episodes again.thanks for the post. When I started watching NBT i didn't know there was a forum for tellysoaps. Now that I knew will enjoy watching KKK on screen with all the crazy KKK fans out there!!

Thanks a lot dear 😊  Koi nahin dear. Der aaye, durusht aaye. We'll have fun here and make up for your absence in NBT forum 😉