Kishwer and Niti are shooting -Niti in wardboy getup -what is going ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Another 3 hours to go http://t.co/Z5p5EF7nrb
Nandini in wardboy dress and Nyonika is also present there, more three hours they have to shoot. This means something is going to happen. So fingers crossed friends, hopefully our sweet Byomkesh won't be caught by Nyonika. Btw our sweet wardboy is without mustache, it means Nyonika will catch her. No cvs, I want Manik to see her Nandini in wardboy getup. We can get a sweet manan scene. 
Yeah..it should be fair for us to want that scene..byomkesh manik encounter!!! When nyonika is around!!! Damn parth please please get welll soon..cant handle this pressure.. Just a promo on sunday or saturday will do!!!! I know i'm being selfish..asking a sick person to be back soon and all..but still... Its..unbearable..
Originally posted by Avni007

Yeah..it should be fair for us to want that scene..byomkesh manik encounter!!! When nyonika is around!!! Damn parth please please get welll soon..cant handle this pressure.. Just a promo on sunday or saturday will do!!!! I know i'm being selfish..asking a sick person to be back soon and all..but still... Its..unbearable..
No need to sorry, our rockstar is a fighter, he will back soon. But true now it's unbearable to handle pressure. He is highly needed according to story line too. Btw I think according to his insta comment, he is discharged from hospital. This means after taking rest for a while, he will back soon. Really if Manik Byomkesh encounter will occur, it will be an epic scene.