RAYA NEW OS : PIYA BUS TERI MAIN

Posted: 8 years ago

RAYA OS : Piya bas teri main

What the hell Priya thoda Time nahi hai tumahre pass mere liye Main jaa raha hu study main and Ram Stormed out from green room... 

Priya let out a sigh Ram kaise samjahu I want something special For tonight...She says and started pacing here and there in room to think what to do Now...

Ohh God let me listen some music it ll keep sooth my mind...

She listen song and a Naughty idea strikes in her mind...She bites her lips as she started imagine herself in that scenario...

She calls Bansi kaka...
Bansi : Yes Ma'am

Priya : Ahh kaka study me jaake Meri ye 3 books (XYZ, ZAB CDC lol) shelf se Le aayiye

Bansi : But maam Wo Ram sir hai abhi aur aap to jaante hai na unhe Koi disturb nahi kare to

Priya : Kuch nahi hoga aur puche to Bol dena Mujhe sharma House jaana hai 1 week ke liye to ye books padne ke liye le jaaungi...ab jaaeyi Main late ho rahi ho...

bansi nodded and leaves for study... 

As Bansi Opens the gate Ram shouts Without look  at him Priya please Dont disturb me...
Bansi peeped in and says Sir Its me bansi Wo priya maam Sharma house Jaa rahi hai to Kuch books leni thi...

Ram lil shocked What Sharma House Kab ??

Bansi : Abhi To ye 3 books lene aaya hu...

Ram with curiosity 3 kyu??

Bansi : wo 1 week ke liye ja rahi hai...

Ram grits his teeth and murmured To madam ke pass Apne Mayake walo ke liye bhi time hai Bus apne Pati ke liye Time nahi hai abhi Batata hu ise He getup and Says to bansi tum chalo main books le jaaunga

Bansi leave and Ram comes to room he sees door is close he about to knock on door then he sees its slight open he pushes door but its dark inside he come inside and calls Priya Priya...

He takes 3-4 steps forward and come more in dark he feels someone passes on his back and when he turns he sees Door is closed and a music starts
A spotlight on priya who is in white Saree with with sky blue Blouse and open wet hairs like she just come from Bath..music continue and She is coming towards Ram...Ram like a statue watching her
Song Starts...

Ho...

sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan...

Priya  come close to Ram and with Her index finger she caresses his faces...ram just stunned with Priya's Bold avatar...

Ram takes two step back and his Back touch to Door which is locked by priya
Priya takes two step forward Now ram is between Priya and close Door

Rang jaaun, rang rang jaaun ri, haari main...

Tujhpe main jhar jhar jhar jaaun

She Put her pallu over his Face Ram is just lost in her freash Aroma...
She nuzzle him from chest to Neck..."Golu" She intentionally says him...
She about to turn but Ram Sneak his hands around her waist... 

READ FULL HERE

OS-PIYA BUS TERI MAIN
bt pura updt yehi par diya karo...
plss :)
Beautiful and romantic.
Thanks for pm.
Lovely OS!!
Plz continue soon!!
Thanks 4 pm!!
beautiful n bold priya. loved it. nice os.
thanks for pm

Short ,,,cute one 
but not like ur other update still cute 
Thank u for ur pm 
Lovely OS!!
Plz continue soon!!
Thanks 4 pm!!Edited by Sakshiashu - 8 years ago
Nice one...
Lovely and romantic...