Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tumhi

AjNa AT#1 |*Beginning Of Married Life*|

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

So ThSBTians Welcome To The AT#1 Of The Adorable Couple AjNa.
Let Me First Give The Short Summary Of The Story Of Ajay & Sanjana ...And How They Got Married .

Sanjana was  Ajay's best friend's girlfriend whose name is also Ajay but he is often called Ajju.
Sanjana and Ajay hated each other .Sanjana hated him because Ajju always hangout with Ajay leaving Sanjana behind (Quite Childish ..I know 😆)
As the story moves ...we get to know that Sanjana's father is a strict father who doesn't support love marriages at all .
As Sanjana's father comes to know about Sanjana's love for Ajju he decides get Sanjana married to a boy he likes for her 
When Ajju comes to know abt it he asked  Ajay to help him marry Sanjana .Ajay as a true friend of Ajju helped Sanjana to escape from her house just a few hours before her marriage with the person whom her dad choose.
When they both reach the cour...they come to know that Ajju has 6 months more left for him to reach the age for marrying Sanjana .To save Ajju and Sanjana's relationship. Ajay signs the Marriage Registration Paper. Ajju then request to Ajay to take care of Sanjana for 6 months and he leaves abroad for his  futher studies .
Sanjana stayed in house which was rented byAjju . Ajayas a true friend ofAjjutook care of her .He goes to her house late night to check whether she is fine...Adopts a dog for her to keep her safe knows abt her likes and dislikes...etc...etc 😉.
Presently Ajay's Whole Family gets to know about Ajay& Sanjana's Marriage and they are angry at them .But  we all know soon they are going to forgiveAjNa.
Friendship isn't about whom you have known the longest... It's about who came, and never left your side...

Now Let Us Get To Know A Bit About Their Character In The Show.
A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else
~~AjNaians You can rant as much as you want and discuss anything and everything about the characters. But bashing actors and making rude comments are STRICTLY not allowed.
~~And last but not the least-don't quote more than 3 times..pleaseee.. it makes thread page bulkier and distorted... humble request.

Above Edit  Credit ..preethi..
Edited by ..Happy.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail

..Happy..
Ajay_Sanjana
DivineDarkness
SONAL30
cherrypansy
pikiichuu
sreenaveena
moonlitnisha
hailly
-Panda-
mjht_one
Besmine

Edited by ..Happy.. - 8 years ago
..Happy.. thumbnail
..Happy.. thumbnail
..Happy.. thumbnail
Any other suggestion for AT title
Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well done...Awesome AT :) you did a great job ...dear :)

Really beautiful & nice :-)

AjNa Rocks :)

Your Edits Collage pics are very nice..
Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Happy..

Any other suggestion for AT title

this title is Nice ... :)
Ajay_Sanjana thumbnail
@Happy- put your watermarks on edits collage creation pics... :)

btw can i take your collage pics & post on twitter & insta ?? & i will give u credit too ... :) tell me ur twtr & IG id .
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful...👏👏👏

Loved everything ...pics, write-ups.
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Cool add me I been watching since a friend suggested @Leki