fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am tired of seeing Neha in almost every scene of the show. 😡

The show is soon going off air and instead of wrapping up her track och concentrating more on the main leads the CVs are instead more interested of her and everyday giving us overdose of her screen space. Doesn't CVs knows that overdose of anything can be hazard.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liana2304 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
About that I am not watching show anymore . I  just coming to read highlights and try to make some comments . If have some a little time for this . I am coming here only because only for you fans and for our main leads ( Samridh and Pranali ) .
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think they will wind up the Neha track this week. .
fatma201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: liana2304

About that I am not watching show anymore . I just coming to read highlights and try to make some comments . If have some a little time for this . I am coming here only because only for you fans and for our main leads ( Samridh and Pranali ) .

I am just sick and tired of seeing her in every scene. She has more screen space than LeeRa. It's so frustrating. 😡
Shalini22 thumbnail
Mee too really fed up seeing her ugly face  😡 all time she is getting with so less episode left do know what will happen now :)
fatma201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: liana2304

About that I am not watching show anymore . I just coming to read highlights and try to make some comments . If have some a little time for this . I am coming here only because only for you fans and for our main leads ( Samridh and Pranali ) .

I am so mad at them. Just few episodes left and it's only about Neha. Who cares?
fatma201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sgc68

I think they will wind up the Neha track this week. .

Let's hope so as I am tired of seeing her on my tv screen everyday. I get indigestion after having Iftar. 😆 Edited by fatma201 - 8 years ago
fatma201 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shalini22

Mee too really fed up seeing her ugly face
😡 all time she is getting with so less episode left do know what will happen now :)

It's so irritating. Instead of CVs wrapping her track in two weeks and concentrate remaining episodes on LeeRa they are wasting it on Neha, Abhishek and Jhanvi.

Mind you, there is also Kabir and Jayshree with Radha Uncle's track to be wrapped up.
neon145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatma201

Let's hope so as I am tired of seeing her on my tv screen everyday. I get indigestion after having Iftar. 😆

😆
anyways even i think neha track will end this week along with jayashree...next wk starting they ll wind up kabir...
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh. I thought Kabir was making his last appearance this week.