SW Symphony 34 - Page 80

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by NSB7

we are like hostilities... Everybody is gone on holiday...but we can't..cos parents are out...so staying and hunting down rats at collegeπŸ˜†

Aha!what a comment!!!!!
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

I have to clean as wellπŸ˜•

the daughters room looks great!!!so i have been cleaning as well.. we just did her room.. today no cooking for me .. lunch leftovers and dinner @ friends

and Shev finally finished Gran Hotel loooved it!!! last few we sort of slow but this is my first series i actually finished and didnt give u..
hey what was the korean series u said was good 16 episodes.. i have some from noufi plan to start watching a bit later
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

the daughters room looks great!!!so i have been cleaning as well.. we just did her room.. today no cooking for me .. lunch leftovers and dinner @ friends

and Shev finally finished Gran Hotel loooved it!!! last few we sort of slow but this is my first series i actually finished and didnt give u..
hey what was the korean series u said was good 16 episodes.. i have some from noufi plan to start watching a bit later

anu,that series is 'marriage not dating'.

Hi Anu...
Originally posted by ishruhi

Aha!what a comment!!!!!
πŸ˜†
 πŸ€£πŸ˜³
Originally posted by ishruhi

hey shev how was your yday??? u had visitors na??

It was fun to have friends over and listen and do gossipπŸ˜‰

It was low key just 2 more couples and 5 kids in total. So it was good. πŸ˜†

My friend got shrikhand for me (I dont make it as no one eats in my family) so I had it for breakfast.😊

I had made chole-poori, aloo fry subzi and shaahi paneer, dahi bhalla (πŸ˜‰).  I had used deep naans.

Ice cream and cake for mithaa.

He chuckled, bringing her face
back in full view, she looked at
him he said "Hey peanut"
She GURGLED
"Kudu da" she grumbled
"Hey peanut" he muttered
something about that was
insanely funny for the chubby
human
She gurgled laughing
hysterically
Sam walked over "HE IS MAKING
HER DO THAT?"
Ii was jealous "No" "Hmppphhh"
"Hey peanut" he said softly
She took both fists into her
mouth and cried unable to
swallow her fists...
"OMGEEE SECOND? SECOND?
SECOND? Enge kaami Mami ku
(show Mami)
II placed a finger... she chewed...
giving herself a gum massage...
drooling all over R&B's cargos..
like rain shower...
He seated her like Ganpati
facing him, on his thigh... she
scowled irritated "I want to
stand dude, you are too tall"
He stood her up" she gurgled
He held her tight, crushing her
to his chest... she lay down... and
smiled at II
"Vendaam angeye iru di" (stay
there traitor)

[from 'peanut' chapter osf ss 13!]
hola mere musketeers putti,nammu & noufi..
I loved the hostelers comment totally true πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nisha ka no updates :-( normally she tells us she will be in MIA then we force putti to pass on some jokes abhi kya karen..

The end was interesting right. It was slow in last 10 epi. But twisit bhaut thi πŸ˜‰.
I like Alicia friend. She had an appeal about her, because I think I am more like her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

It was fun to have friends over and listen and do gossipπŸ˜‰

It was low key just 2 more couples and 5 kids in total. So it was good.πŸ˜†

My friend got shrikhand for me (I dont make it as no one eats in my family) so I had it for breakfast.😊

I had made chole-poori, aloo fry subzi and shaahi paneer, dahi bhalla (πŸ˜‰). I had used deep naans.

Ice cream and cake for mithaa.

i just ate something as it was time to break our fasting!!
nahi tho i would never hav forgiven u for listing out these much food items!!!
today whats the deal???