SW Symphony 34 - Page 66

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

πŸ˜› What's in a name?
I'm much better today. Thank you
Hey guys! Sorry was busy nondifying (fliddling with) the phone that my brother bought for me πŸ˜Š

Boring day! Blaring temple music outside my house. Getting a headache and feeling quite murderous!

Asma, no trek planned as yet boss. August or September I think. Just been busy and dense the last few days!

Hey, Shilpa, Putti, SR, Nouf, Shev, Sush

Where is Ashu, Nam, Drishti?
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

Dr. Nouf...please give a shot of adrenalin so that everybody start gobbling up the pagesπŸ˜†

Where's Nams? not a peek from her...πŸ˜•

namru is in her office i think...
i was wondering how this guy will react when she go back to MM and when she (if happens) decides to join excel...then that shows her permanent move na!?
i dont like him in paris...esp when that marliese is looking fwd for long hairs!!
Originally posted by EnVee

Hey guys! Sorry was busy nondifying (fliddling with) the phone that my brother bought for me πŸ˜Š

Boring day! Blaring temple music outside my house. Getting a headache and feeling quite murderous!

Asma, no trek planned as yet boss. August or September I think. Just been busy and dense the last few days!

Hey, Shilpa, Putti, SR, Nouf, Shev

Hey Envee...naya phone mubarak...i love the word nondifying...we use it too...nondtha undu
i think we have a similar word too shilpa and envee...njoondal!
sho shilpa...your kutti is still with problems!!!did you informed ur doc???
Panda...Main yahan πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ishruhi

sho shilpa...your kutti is still with problems!!!did you informed ur doc???

yeah noufi...had been in the morning...has prescribed allegra and less spicy/oily food
Originally posted by EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hey guys! Sorry was busy nondifying (fliddling with) the phone that my brother bought for me😊

Hey, Shilpa, Putti, SR, Nouf, Shev, Sush

</font>

Envee naya phone πŸ‘
Congrats...
Originally posted by Ashu25

Panda...Main yahan πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Ashu...kaisan ho tum?

drishti kaha hai?????