SW Symphony 34 - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
i will watch that shev after ramadan... Smile
I can vouch for sai rams and gullus chat 
Originally posted by NSB7

"Laugh, even when you feel too sick or too worn out or tired.
Smile, even when you're trying not to cry and the tears are blurring your vision.
Sing, even when people stare at you and tell you your voice is crappy.
Trust, even when your heart begs you not to.
Twirl, even when your mind makes no sense of what you see.
Frolick, even when you are made fun of. Kiss, even when others are watching. Sleep, even when you're afraid of what the dreams might bring.
Run, even when it feels like you can't run any more.
And, always, remember, even when the memories pinch your heart. Because the pain of all your experience is what makes you the person you are now. And without your experience---you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing lyric. What makes you brave is your willingness to live through your terrible life and hold your head up high the next day. So don't live life in fear. Because you are stronger now, after all the crap has happened, than you ever were back before it started."
Alysha Speer

I came across thisSmile

really worth sharing namru...i totally loved this except trust part...that is the most difficult thing for me...
Serves you right Jai! LOLLOL
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu, Shilpa, Nisha, Shruti and all the other moms, give me ideas to discipline kids. Time out is not working. My little man knows how to press my buttons. He has an explanation for everything he doesConfused

Hey Happy Canada Day. In regards to discipline...I wonder what kind of parents are those, whose children listen to them...no formula, have tried everything under the sun. My older one is competely different from the younger one so different methods works for them. Time out worked only for a bit, with me it was more of the silent treatment. Whatever the issue is DO NOT REACT. Be firm, lay down ground rules and stick to them calmly, firmly but without shouting, screaming and saying things or yelling.. They will drive you up the wall, provoke you and then it will be all about how mean you are and the real issue will promptly get buried. 
All the best, don't know what discipline means any more. Everything is a challenge ...even having them take a shower everyday! 
Originally posted by putti77

Saw one guy in Vapour.. Looked handsome with subtle.. May be 6 feet. He was sitting with skinny backless skirt wearing gal.. The gal was showing her back to us.. After few minutes she realized and let the hair down.. Wink

they were sitting face to face and she was showing her back to u...that means u could c his face well.still u ate all ur dishes and now slept as soon as u came back...that means he was not anywhere near rnb...if he were,u wouldnt have noticed what u ate,alle??? Wink
Originally posted by taramira

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu, Shilpa, Nisha, Shruti and all the other moms, give me ideas to discipline kids. Time out is not working. My little man knows how to press my buttons. He has an explanation for everything he doesConfused

Hey Happy Canada Day. In regards to discipline...I wonder what kind of parents are those, whose children listen to them...no formula, have tried everything under the sun. My older one is competely different from the younger one so different methods works for them. Time out worked only for a bit, with me it was more of the silent treatment. Whatever the issue is DO NOT REACT. Be firm, lay down ground rules and stick to them calmly, firmly but without shouting, screaming and saying things or yelling.. They will drive you up the wall, provoke you and then it will be all about how mean you are and the real issue will promptly get buried. 
All the best, don't know what discipline means any more. Everything is a challenge ...even having them take a shower everyday! 

Tell me about it! My older one is so calm, little man is the one who pushes my buttons. He is looking for reaction and then indulges me. I need to be firm with him. 
Thanks, hope your mom is feeling better. Enjoy the fireworks
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by Jinvera

Any update after Morning one??

no i think jinvera...she might b busy.also she said about poor network...

Thank u Embarrassed