jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations on the new thread 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Wow! thats a news, as someone actor said, its very difficult to remain monogamous, when temptation is on every step. I forgot who he was, he futher added that creative people should not have any bounds ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. (All i wanted to say my foot😆😆)

That reminds me of the great Khushwant Singh, Shev, he would always say prostitution should be legal... "the rich respectable and famous are doing it anyway so why deny the mango man"😆

I admired his wit a lot... he lived in Sujan Singh Park, across the street from Khan Market, next door from my school. I often considered crashing and just ogling (no hes not sexy or handsome, but possessed an amazing mind even at 97? when he passed away)

I would love his column "With Malice towards one and all" I think without realizing I might be affected by him😆
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

ajayum kangana ranautuma??
hoho!!
new newsa old newsa???

I think this is news is slightly older (within in the last 3-4 years).  Story goes that Kajol found out and threatened to leave with the kids, so it ended there.  ðŸ˜•
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread 
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

That reminds me of the great Khushwant Singh, Shev, he would always say prostitution should be legal... "the rich respectable and famous are doing it anyway so why deny the mango man"😆

I admired his wit a lot... he lived in Sujan Singh Park, across the street from Khan Market, next door from my school. I often considered crashing and just ogling (no hes not sexy or handsome, but possessed an amazing mind even at 97? when he passed away)

I would love his column "With Malice towards one and all" I think without realizing I might be affected by him😆

I read three books by him, he had a good sense of humor, Was very open about talking and writing sex back in the day, when it was totally taboo subject. I remember reading his column in the HT. He was related to Amrita Singh.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

I think this is news is slightly older (within in the last 3-4 years).  Story goes that Kajol found out and threatened to leave with the kids, so it ended there.  ðŸ˜•

Apparently Ajay Devgan is the biggest porukki in Bollywood. Kajal doesnt mind so I guess its all good... "Its my choice" for her to pretend to be in a demeaning relationship, so we will let her be😉
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Whoa !!! s, 34 it is !!! 
Lovely journey !
Congratulations ! 
 Happy reading to all of us :-)

Vidya :-)
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Which KV branch does II belong to ??
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
While discussing Modern school can we include some alumni ( Famous wale) Nisha ??
WOMEN mostly...
Yamini Reddy ..The Kuchipudi dancer happens to be an alumnus of Modern...She is one year senior to Nalayak

We could have some talk on her...Or Abhishek Bachchan/Priyanka Gandhi/ Varun Gandhi being seniors to him ðŸ¤£
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
While I was refreshing pages
I happened to visit home page of IF
And there is this bar on the top with all news

And apparently... Karan Singh groover and bipasha basu got cozy
Hell...bipasha jhon ko chodne ke bad itni desperate ho gayi??
Karan went all nuts on Jennifer wingets sets of saraswatichandra about intimate scenes like he is patni wrata...now kya hogaya??😆