SW Symphony 34 - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats on turning 34! Soon SoSy and I will be same age😆
Hopefully we both turn  worldy wise 😉 

Originally posted by kalviswes

Phew..thanks for clarifying about Madhuri--she is one of the few who seems to have her personal life in order now. Kajol's husband is supposed to have a thing with Kangana-if I recall correctly...

ajayum kangana ranautuma??
hoho!!
new newsa old newsa???
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Congrats on turning 34! Soon SoSy and I will be same age😆
Hopefully we both turn  worldy wise 😉 

Shev

ITNI KHATARNAK umeed mat kar meri jaan... Sosy shall forever remain "lost" and "trying to find itself". There are too many in the world that know what they are doing🤢... we will let Sosy be mindless and clueless🤣 otherwise II will have to go meet rapists at midnight

And that applies to you too... stay innocent and vivacious always... as you are now😳

Originally posted by kalviswes

Phew..thanks for clarifying about Madhuri--she is one of the few who seems to have her personal life in order now.  Kajol's husband is supposed to have a thing with Kangana-if I recall correctly...

Wow! thats a news, as someone actor said, its very difficult to remain monogamous, when temptation is on every step. I forgot who he was, he futher added that creative people should not have any bounds ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†. (All i wanted to say my foot😆😆)
yiy!!!
congrats nisha di for 34th thread!!
many more to come..
party time and an update time now!!!
Diva

I liked the black mesh blouse... and the olive green skirt and black blouse and the anarkali on Page 135.

I didnt care for the first saree on the bed much, sorry, gave ma very Saath Nibhana Saathiya vibe... hope woh hamari honey waali dulhan ka nahi hai

Hai? To pleej usko batana mat, wouldnt want her upset, maar daalegi mujhe
Originally posted by NSB7

To find the older works visit the link below
As you write something update it there too

software Symphonies - Suggested read, watch and listen's

SoSy ke mere behano aur ek akhela bhai...Nisha ek aur ham itne sare...(gabbar style)...phir bhi ye index itna khali?? 
This is not done
Nisha ke har ek post ke badle yahan Das Das posts ki bauchar honi chaiye

Nivi me shuruwat ki...vidya ne jagaue rakha...ham sab bhi beech mein aye..kutch bhi kar is index ko chalaye rakha...aur lao pictures aur lao poems...eyy mere SoSy vasio.. Chup rehne mein kya hai rakha??
🤣🤣😉
We are still doing this ðŸ¤£
Bring it on ladies ðŸ˜†
Congratulations Nisha and thank you so much for this outstanding symphony tale!
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shev

ITNI KHATARNAK umeed mat kar meri jaan... Sosy shall forever remain "lost" and "trying to find itself". There are too many in the world that know what they are doing🤢... we will let Sosy be mindless and clueless🤣 otherwise II will have to go meet rapists at midnight

And that applies to you too... stay innocent and vivacious always... as you are now😳

In real i have to buckle up and act my age sometimes😆. My husband think I have a long way to go before I mature ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† (poor guy he stuck with a woman who still acts silly and makes him run around ðŸ˜‰) (I sent this song to him You're on a different road, I'm in the Milky Way
You want me down on earth, but I am up in space
You're so damn hard to please, we gotta kill this witch
You're from the 70's, but I'm a 90's chick)😆😆😆