SW Symphony 34 - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I thought 2 of Madhuri's exes were in jail-Sanjay Dutta and one more.  I didn't know she was a homewrecker too????😲
SAISakura16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on 34th!! Have to catch up on last few updates on 33rd! 
Thank you for giving us this wonderful piece of work Nisha! Love SoSy!! β€οΈ
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS!!! WE TURN 34 TODAY!!!
Who said Bollywood has no purpose??? Look what it's done to all our moods!🀣
There's a bright side to everything; we should just know how to find itπŸ˜†

NOUF

Nahiii!! Madhuri has done no such thing. She's been the only actress I've really liked in all these years. But ya, she's let stardom get to her head during her stint as a judge on Jhalak at times. But apart from that, no casualty from any of her actions. Not that I know of.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

I thought 2 of Madhuri's exes were in jail-Sanjay Dutta and one more. I didn't know she was a homewrecker too????😲

i was asking kala!!
she is my fav...but you know if she too turns like a real life vamp,then i dont have any bollywood actress to gush...haan i like kajol too...but i dont know their real life pics...
ishruhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WE TURN 34 TODAY!!!

Who said Bollywood has no purpose??? Look what it's done to all our moods!🀣
There's a bright side to everything; we should just know how to find itπŸ˜†

NOUF

Nahiii!! Madhuri has done no such thing. She's been the only actress I've really liked in all these years. But ya, she's let stardom get to her head during her stint as a judge on Jhalak at times. But apart from that, no casualty from any of her actions. Not that I know of.

thank God!!!
i really like her and didnt want to hate her...so was waiting for someone's reply!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kalviswes

I thought 2 of Madhuri's exes were in jail-Sanjay Dutta and one more.  I didn't know she was a homewrecker too????😲

Sanjay Dutt has been a train wreck all his life paavam, he lost his mother Nargis to cancer when he was young and after his movie Rocky released in early 1980s he was seriously into drugs for YEARS. Then tried to smuggle in military grade weapons... was married to Rhea Pillai... and then was involved with Madhuri, then this Manyata... he first denied he even knew her... like the Tamil actor Srikanth

And then Sanjay had twins with her... she goes around acting like she is Michelle Obama, dressing up for prison visits🀒 God knows where she is even from

In his career best Naam, he looks STONED in every shot. Mahesh Bhatt is a fantastic film maker. The young ones that havent watched his movies MUST watch Saaransh (the best Hindi movie ever, no its not DDLJ Sorry) Naam, and Arth...πŸ‘

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aaah 34 ... and envee such a cute one
i will also say the same kannu padama erukkanum..
Noufi buri najar is the only thing i believe in :-( for most of lifes issues i feel some buri najar ..like in Sosy i will say ranjan /Savvy went through this cause of buri najar..😭

i have seen so many cases of folks not wanting to do well , but feeling better when others do badly...and vayathirichal (how do i explain that term highest form of JealousY)

@ashu thanks ..sosy me to dazzle huh πŸ˜ƒ

me no liking madhuri now feels she has done too much work on her face πŸ˜‰

see u guys soon
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
kalavathi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phew..thanks for clarifying about Madhuri--she is one of the few who seems to have her personal life in order now.  Kajol's husband is supposed to have a thing with Kangana-if I recall correctly...
ishruhi thumbnail
hope SR is fine...she is absent from yesterday...
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Congratulations Nisha and SOSY family!!!

Vibhuti - Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! Chori ki maine tere design kiπŸ˜†aur tere plot ki bhi!!

Anu - Congratulations on turning dazzler!!

Dont embarrass me 😳 Jo mera hai wo Tera/Apka hai πŸ˜‰ YO