SW Symphony 34 - Page 27

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

That guy is something! He put so much gel in his hair today morning that I had to shampoo his hair and he said that he just wanted to try a new hairstyleπŸ˜•

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

yes they have -πŸ˜†  it only gets worse πŸ˜‰
my only only punishment is no screen time - means no tv,no ipad,no computer that works.
so even in summer they have to do chores/work for an hour and till noon no screen ,they get in the afternoon and night only if they have done their bit .. this has worked this summer πŸ˜†

I do that too πŸ˜Š! today morning was gel in his hair, yesterday he used the ladder and swtiched on the sprinkler system so could play in the water. It was set up in the auto mode and I had to spend 30 minutes to fix it so water is on in night time. And funny part is he is the most well behaved kid in the class...teacher gives his example πŸ˜† (its just me he love to bothers)
Originally posted by ishruhi

hi jai...i dont have any problem with calling me di as i m 24.but i think u are in the second lowest strata here according to age.so di will b a bit dif then.u can call me noufiya.in fact here everyone prefers name. 😊

Oh Oh...another chota bhai for us here...

Welcome to SoSy Jai...how did u stumble onto our thread? I am Shilpa...way to much elder to you.πŸ˜†

Waise where has this Mr.Stalker disappeared to...not a peep from him...πŸ˜•
Vikas Buddy...where are u?
Nams...I loved the lil girls and the lil babies too...super cute pics nammu

Hi Anu...I should try out ur method...though we dont have ipads and all...but watching TV, I have to do something to cut that...

Noufi..Hi

Srividya...u have captured the essence of SoSy and the last paragraph...super, waiting to see how our author sahiba will take it fwd...I really want Dude to work at his marriage...hes had it too easy...only thing I feel for him...is his pain of losing his mother.

Originally posted by shidin0117

Dont ask me Shev...even i am not able to, but my parents...they do it best...whenever I leave them there my kids are so disciplined...everything is like clock work there...sab kuch apni time par...hence my son is scared to go my parents house...πŸ˜•, only if his mama is there he will go...

They are very chalaak, they are so grounded when I am not aroundπŸ˜•. As soon as I come back they start their gunda panti πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

I do that too πŸ˜Š! today morning was gel in his hair, yesterday he used the ladder and swtiched on the sprinkler system so could play in the water. It was set up in the auto mode and I had to spend 30 minutes to fix it so water is on in night time. And funny part is he is the most well behaved kid in the class...teacher gives his example πŸ˜† (its just me he love to bothers)

arrey these are not to be punished sooo cute!!!! summer me yeh nahi karega toh kab karega πŸ˜‰
of course he will bother you πŸ˜†

Shev...ur son is different alright...my daughter doesn't give me much trouble, but my son...his legs are full of scrape marks...falling from cycle, running, school stairs...he gets hurt 4 days out of seven...
but one thing the scrapes they get into differs as they age
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

arrey these are not to be punished sooo cute!!!! summer me yeh nahi karega toh kab karega πŸ˜‰
of course he will bother you πŸ˜†

They are so well behaved with their dad also, they just want to drive me nuts. I am often told that he has taken after me πŸ˜†πŸ˜•. I was never into dolls and do ghar ghar, I was always playing outside, climbing walls and the best was reading comics (Amar chritkatha , Champak, and chacha chaudhary and books (Enid Blyton, Famous 5 etc)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They are very chalaak, they are so grounded when I am not aroundπŸ˜•. As soon as I come back they start their gunda panti πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

How I wish I could be like my parents...but it all depends on lifestyle, financial well being, atmosphere at home and even i have become a lazy bum...I just let them be in holidays...whatever classes they want to join, I just enroll them...wish i could be a better mom in so many ways...
oye shilpa you are doing fine!!!! parents ke saath math compare they had to play with different cards and how old are your kids?
Special pic from nouf