SW Symphony 34 - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by dristi64

Hello Jai😊
Welcome to SOSY world. Hope you have a blast here!

EnVee

You are a Panda after my own heart🤣
I really like Air Supply. That 'making love out of nothing at all' made me fall for their simple, yet so touching lyrics. Hadn't heard this one. Thanks for sharing🤗

I love air supply too ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by EnVee

It is heading to that big confrontation no? First time, II gave in to her emotions and ran after him. When she returns, she will know about Periappa, work and Manya, Ranjan's health perhaps, Akka's baby and more. It probably will lead her to feeling guilty of having gone there on a whim and impulse. That will sober her down, which means the ball is in R&B's court and he will have to make some moves. 

EnVee! u litreally wrote my thoughts😊 I see II regrouping herself after this visit.
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Noufi,
Yesterday I met someone from Kerla at the swimming class and I shared your movie lisit with her, she was super excited has she had not seen a movie in a long time. Thanks for the list

ta dang!!!!
all those are my favourites!!!
did u see any of those?
ur lil man is troubling u??sorry i cant control rofling!!!!
explanations to all his antics!!!!
oh God!!! 🤣
Originally posted by ishruhi

ta dang!!!!
all those are my favourites!!!
did u see any of those?
ur lil man is troubling u??sorry i cant control rofling!!!!
explanations to all his antics!!!!
oh God!!! 🤣

That guy is something! He put so much gel in his hair today morning that I had to shampoo his hair and  he said that he just wanted to try a new hairstyle😕
Edited by Hsp.canada - 8 years ago
Ayyyooo shev where are your little  one 's stories for me???
I tried posting many other cute ones...Dint get uploaded
Now waiting for when I get home 

That guy is something! He put so much gel in his hair today morning that I had to shampoo his hair and  he said that he just wanted to try a new hairstyle😕
sooo cute

Anu, Shilpa, Nisha, Shruti and all the other moms, give me ideas to discipline kids. Time out is not working. My little man knows how to press my buttons. He has an explanation for everything he does😕

yes they have -😆  it only gets worse 😉
my only only punishment is no screen time - means no tv,no ipad,no computer that works.
so even in summer they have to do chores/work for an hour and till noon no screen ,they get in the afternoon and night only if they have done their bit .. this has worked this summer 😆
Originally posted by jairathore

Well hello Noufiya ,my real name is Nishant but my all friends call me JSR ie.Jai Singh Rathore ,a long story behind it but I like jai more than nishant
p.s- I think you older than me can I call you Noufiya di

hi jai...i dont have any problem with calling me di as i m 24.but i think u are in the second lowest strata here according to age.so di will b a bit dif then.u can call me noufiya.in fact here everyone prefers name. 😊

Anu, Shilpa, Nisha, Shruti and all the other moms, give me ideas to discipline kids. Time out is not working. My little man knows how to press my buttons. He has an explanation for everything he does😕

Dont ask me Shev...even i am not able to, but my parents...they do it best...whenever I leave them there my kids are so disciplined...everything is like clock work there...sab kuch apni time par...hence my son is scared to go my parents house...😕, only if his mama is there he will go...
sri i m a fan of ur words!!!
namru these photos r tooo cute!
putti come back asap.
i will b back in half n hr...