SW Symphony 34 - Page 141

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

Originally posted by NSB7

Beautiful... The Tamil playlist the books the sleeping on the floor because her back might feel better her asking about his elbow and checking on him and her feeling his torso for scars
Everything!

Why marlise in the picture??
Do ex's never leave somebody's life? Do they always move around as a wandering soul in one's memories?

its not easy re to remove that marliese from the picture.he lived with her for almost 4 yrs in that apartmt and if he stays there,he will see her frequently..and now to increase my panic,he just remembered their recent convo which was not much normal from that meanie lady...he too find it wierd...
Yes ample room and opportunity for erringOuch

Beautiful... The Tamil playlist the books the sleeping on the floor because her back might feel better her asking about his elbow and checking on him and her feeling his torso for scars
Everything!

Do ex's never leave somebody's life? Do they always move around as a wandering soul in one's memories?

its not easy re to remove that marliese from the picture.he lived with her for almost 4 yrs in that apartmt and if he stays there,he will see her frequently..and now to increase my panic,he just remembered their recent convo which was not much normal from that meanie lady...he too find it wierd...
hmmm..an ex is an ex no nouf... Don't v all move on?
Actually I have no idea how it works 

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Nisha an amazing part i loved it. I am waiting for the dinner with the gang I want m to be a part of it and see for a fact r&b has really moved on

Hey Jyo..
I think II feels more awkward and uncomfortable with M being around.. If RnB is sensitive enough, he should not invite M for dinner..He has already seen during their HM how II didn't like M's presence.. Subbu's case is different the jerk moved on life leaving II...But M is still single..
It is very uncomfortable when exes are around you..

II is not Ishita to offer bed to his husband's ex-wifeWink
Originally posted by taramira

Wiring always makes a person feel special and they can have it with them for ever! You should certainly write if you want her to feel real special. 
exactly shruti... I felt the same..sometimes ppl need to be told how special they are right Big smile
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by jyothi_cool

Nisha an amazing part i loved it. I am waiting for the dinner with the gang I want m to be a part of it and see for a fact r&b has really moved on

Hey Jyo..
I think II feels more awkward and uncomfortable with M being around.. If RnB is sensitive enough, he should not invite M for dinner..He has already seen during their HM how II didn't like M's presence.. Subbu's case is different the jerk moved on life leaving II...But M is still single..
It is very uncomfortable when exes are around you..

II is not Ishita to offer bed to his husband's ex-wifeWink
ABSOLUTELY!
Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago

Everything!

hmmm..an ex is an ex no nouf... Don't v all move on?
Actually I have no idea how it works

i m also clueless but hav to face exes of the future currents na???
God!!!!

God!!!!
I do believe that no matter what, we tend to carry pieces of our past with us even while we move on...hence, cause for concernOuch

God!!!!

Three Musketeers are darpok's find one themselves..how can they experience about exesROFL
Yes Nouf we should be mentally prepared to face exes when our parents find one current for us..Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago