Sanam Jung rejects Bollywood and Lollywood offers

Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
TFS
Imran had mentioned about it even in their joint IV in HSY I guess..:)

and m eagerly waiting to watch what she picks next in dramas though..and I hope she picks something really kickass and unusual next..I think she can pull it off..she is fast becoming my new personal favorite..loved her performances in alvida and mere humdum mere dost..<3 <3 <3

hope she wont go off on a sabbatical or something😕 

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Despite her limited acting abilities I like her. She just needs to shed some weight.
Sanam Jung isn't the best of actors out there, but she's likable. She doesn't seem ambitious at all though. She should choose versatile roles from here onwards even if she doesn't want to do films. 
And she has massively improved as an actor too. 
i just love her off screen persona may be more than on screen persona..she knows her limitations and she actually gives me a next door girl vibe...she is one of those rare actresses who doesn't get carried away with western culture or dressing as well.

btw that was so sweet of imran..these two really bond well...sanam said imran and adnan r her best friends in showbiz..their chemistry show on screen as well
She's a joy to watch in general from what I've seen. Vibrant, sorted just so lovely and feminine and attractive and endearing in every way. She lights up the screen with her radiant smile and disposition. I better stop now since it's Ramzaan. 
I think an actor is incomplete without showing versatility. I personally like ones who can pull any kind of role with ease or just try to.. I feel doing a negative character once in your career is a major part to leave a mark on the audience. 
She isn't open to offers for films, her choice but she should show variations in her future projects then to mark her presence.

I saw her in Dil e muztar n then now in Alvida. Both characters were way too different from each other n I liked her more playing Haya as it contained different shades .. N she definitely has improved as actor. 

I like her off screen more than I like her on screen.. 
Originally posted by RisingAsh

I think an actor is incomplete without showing versatility. I personally like ones who can pull any kind of role with ease or just try to.. I feel doing a negative character once in your career is a major part to leave a mark on the audience. 
She isn't open to offers for films, her choice but she should show variations in her future projects then to mark her presence.

I saw her in Dil e muztar n then now in Alvida. Both characters were way too different from each other n I liked her more playing Haya as it contained different shades .. N she definitely has improved as actor. 

I like her off screen more than I like her on screen.. 
ash u have to watch mere humdum mere dost...plz :*