TC:Neha Sargam is the new girl in Kunal Karan Kapoors life

Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/neha-sargam-the-new-girl-kunal-karan-kapoor-s-life-150629

Neha Sargam is the new girl in Kunal Karan Kapoor's life

Neha Sargam, the Indian Idol' girl has indeed made it big in tellydom, and is an actor in demand!!
Recently, Tellychakkar.com came up with an exclusive story about Neha Sargam opting out of Sunshine Productions' super-hero based show for Life OK, Siddhi. Well, we had also reported about the actress being in talks for Sony TV's Suryaputra Karn.
But now, it seems like Zee TV and Producer Pearl Grey have won the battle of finalizing Neha.
Well, reports coming in state that Neha Sargam has been cast opposite the dashing and flamboyant Kunal Karan Kapoor in Zee TV's Doli Armanon Ki (Spellbound Productions).
Yes, this is yet another Tellychakkar.com exclusive!!
As per a reliable source, "Neha Sargam will play a daring and courageous journalist who would be working in Shaurya's press."
When we called Neha she said, "I cannot confirm anything at the moment. Give me some time."
We also tried contacting Producer Pearl Grey, but she was out of reach.
As we know, Doli Armanon Ki has just seen a generation leap with the story focussing on the grown-up Shaurya who is exactly a reflection of his mother Urmi's great qualities. After the inclusion of Mansi Salve as the new Urmi and Kunal as the grown-up Shaurya, Neha's entry will add more spark to the show.
As for Neha, this will be a comeback for her to channel Zee TV, after playing Sita in Ramayan.
Watch this space for more exclusive updates...
Hello everyone ๐Ÿ˜Š
Remember me, anyone? Lux in NBT forum - Partners in Crime author for those who used to read it ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I joined NBT forum after it got finished only...so missed all that fun...๐Ÿ˜ณ

But now that Kunal is back, have decided to join here from beginning itself ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Looking forward to lots of fun here ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi akku ๐Ÿค— we meet again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think now I recognise the girl...chand chupa baadal mein heroine...she was a bit chubby then...has become skinny now...looking better, of course ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And she's good...In that show, she was an introvert type small town girl from Dehradun or Darjeeling or something (some Himalayan town) ...Her eyes are real pretty...and smile too...let's see how she pulls off as the fearless reporter...looking forward to the episode... 
Wow kunal n Neha it seems a refresh n beautiful pairing lets see
^ Tfs! :)
Neha is a good actress! :) 
TFS ๐Ÿค—Edited by kunalkiAC143 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by LonelyGlider

Hello everyone๐Ÿ˜Š
Remember me, anyone? Lux in NBT forum - Partners in Crime author for those who used to read it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I joined NBT forum after it got finished only...so missed all that fun...๐Ÿ˜ณ

But now that Kunal is back, have decided to join here from beginning itself๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Looking forward to lots of fun here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi akku๐Ÿค—we meet again๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I think now I recognise the girl...chand chupa baadal mein heroine...she was a bit chubby then...has become skinny now...looking better, of course๐Ÿ˜ƒAnd she's good...In that show, she was an introvert type small town girl from Dehradun or Darjeeling or something (some Himalayan town) ...Her eyes are real pretty...and smile too...let's see how she pulls off as the fearless reporter...looking forward to the episode...

Hiii Di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ   ...thnx for reminding me Di...i ws thinking who is who is she...bt niw remember ...hope they both will Rockkk the show ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Jeez these articles are the limit.
They made the tile appear as if she is the girl in KKK's life LOL.
Originally posted by Lekz

yep n they make other article appear as if kkk replaced mohitsehgal..lol they rnt evn the same charactr ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Lekz

Real nahi...lol ...on screen hi sahi. The wording threw me off to. I personally know Neha and my first thought was, she didn't tell me...lol๐Ÿ˜†

After reading pata chala show ki baat kar rahe the...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Seriously masaledar title ke chakkar mein, fans ko shock dete hai๐Ÿ˜†