*:::[][] Baalasoorya Karna Vishesh Bansal AT 1 [][]:::* - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Patrarekha

only Vishesh performance is worth watching for this show
honestly i am not at all liking Mouli as Radha she is good actor but that motherly affection is missing in her that was required for Radhama yes she is perfect for this vamp Radha though

Couldn't agree more, Jhum. Kid Karna is the only saving grace.
whts the track right now Isn't KaKu enjoying lovely dovely mommy son momentsπŸ˜• then how did they conneck Karn nd Radhama sequences in betweenπŸ˜• flashbacks????😲😲😲 did Karna blurt out his maa ki sachayi to Kunti?πŸ˜›πŸ˜² or did Pandu with his family did go with his family to Karna's place?😲 
Why this AT so suna suna πŸ˜­
I am loving Vishesh as kid karna more and more πŸ˜³
His portryal of karna as a loving and caring brother to shon, good son to adirath, his determination to earn Radha' s love, wonderful bonding with his tauji, and his increasing thrist for knowledge and to learn archery... Vishesh has done very well πŸ‘

Although all the episodes about Vampish Radha ma to Pandu-Kunti-Karn meeting were fictitious & hardly tolerable πŸ˜­ but I like kid karna's thirst of knowledge and question about the rigid societal rules. As a kid his desire and aspiration  in using a bow and arrow but at the same time he does not cower away when the kyshatriyas gives societal barbs and threatens their lives for using bows.

Now that karna & his family is in hastinapur... it will be more interesting + kid Vrishali's entry πŸ˜›

OMG...Is it just me or has anyone noticed how Karna was smirking at Vrushali in yesterday's episode..?? πŸ˜† Vishesh was damn cute there..! 
Vishesh is looking really cute in this new red attire. Any pic plz
Originally posted by Patrarekha

Vishesh is looking really cute in this new red attire. Any pic plz

Oh yes...he looked refreshed and radiant in his new orange and peach attire😳...and he is getting cuter in every episode...I feel like pulling his cheeks whenever he gives that radiant smile πŸ˜†

I search for the new attired pic...put could not get any

Vishesh has done exceptionally well in yesterday's episode, his young eyes showed the apin when his father was sullied and branded murderer and how he look strong and determined to put forward his case b4 the king to do justice and urge them to relief his father from death sentence with prestige 😊

Although Radha Ma & Karn's realtion in the show has mended... I feel Karn & Adirath's father-son bond & trust going stronger each day

Very well done Vishesh...πŸ‘