SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi! All
I am around... AN INCREDIBLY HARD DAY for many reasons... I wont lie. But I am trying to chug along... doing what I do best... work, take care of the family and do things I am OK at but seem to have a LOT OF FUN doing... which is WRITE

Thank you for the kindness and concern

None of you did anything, no not my job... not my family...

Gotta be the neighbor's cats.(just kidding)... I went to feed them this morning, (some pampered cats they are, dry food in the morning, wet food in the evening, the neighbor gave me a page long instruction) neighbors are from Montana so they went home for 4 days...

Anyway... life will go on I guess

Originally posted by blue5sky

Hola!!

Haven't caught up with all the messages..loved the baby pictures Namu & thank you for the PM.

3 musketeers, ashu, Anu, shev , Putti, Vidya, Vani, diva, a big hello to you guys!

Nisha ❤️   🤗   

Hello Asma read the interesting posts waiting at the airport and while travelling...cant text fast on the phone...when the forum is active i am busy at work...i get back home and sometimes can only click like button but love reading posts.
[QUOTE=Ashu25] Guys
I seem to be having a lot of hair fall these days!!!
TIPS please!!!😭
[DIV]Main bhi TAN ki tarah ban jaaoongi in a few days otherwise🤣[/
🤗
Eat a balanced diet, change your shampoo and stop stressing yourself.

PS: nine of the above worked for me though 😆
Nammu Like, PM not working..
I will send you email details by tom...
II - Muttal aghite di nee!!!!
WHY did you give Nalayk's number??
To sit and sob later??/

EDO aghum

I have my own doubts 🤣
Nammu after all these pictures i am reiterating my demand by the time i return from France have an index for all the pictures...you have 3 weeks😉
Originally posted by moonwearer

Hello Asma read the interesting posts waiting at the airport and while travelling...cant text fast on the phone...when the forum is active i am busy at work...i get back home and sometimes can only click like button but love reading posts.

😊 and I sit up in the middle of the night when I find the energy to chatter.
Have a safe trip!
Where are you off to?
Originally posted by moonwearer

I had to pick up visitors to the school from UK...we have an ongoing exchange program for teachers and we visit each other regularly.
Yes Ashu i leave on Thursday...How are the exams going dear?

The one I wrote yesterday went well!
I have 2 more in August

M velli till then 😆

Oh!!! Thats lovely!!!
Will you guys hire me??? 😆

Thanks for asking 😳
NISHA
So relieved to have you back! I seemed to have had anxiety issues since the past few hours. But all good now. Will read the update. Thanks🤗
N ya you can always blame it on the cats! Very few like them as it is😆
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Hi! All
I am around... AN INCREDIBLY HARD DAY for many reasons... I wont lie. But I am trying to chug along... doing what I do best... work, take care of the family and do things I am OK at but seem to have a LOT OF FUN doing... which is WRITE

Thank you for the kindness and concern

None of you did anything, no not my job... not my family...

Gotta be the neighbor's cats.(just kidding)... I went to feed them this morning, (some pampered cats they are, dry food in the morning, wet food in the evening, the neighbor gave me a page long instruction) neighbors are from Montana so they went home for 4 days...

Anyway... life will go on I guess

After food bank...hospital watch now felines to care for you really amaze me Nisha...hats off to you.