SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 86

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Swathi I agree
It was wrong on II's part to inform bally instead of Ritu

Hershy your awesome dude praise session will be updated in the index in my lunch
It should definitely go there
I loved how u said things

OK bye
Originally posted by harshita27

I never said R&B should pack up n leave for India... I have always said they need to find a middle ground..one which will provide II her family(all of whom are in Delhi) as well as Dude... N similarly for Dude, this should provide him his thrill, excitement n job satisfaction. Something that both can come to love.

Ya...I want to bang both of their head with something to get this in theirs...but no...they have to go to extremes and then understand...Cry
ritu uuu..but u can't blame her..she has to know if II is on leave and all before bally because II'S working under her..There's something called hierarchy..

And what's with Akka's phone not reaching..:I hope everything is fine yaar..
Venice is turning out REAL for this couple. II is slowly getting to know how much more he is at home on his own. She has her share of issues to deal with. Poised nicely waiting to see who reaches to pull the other closer. Getting deeper and more complex for dude and dudette!

Awesome writing Nisha! Thank you. Embarrassed
Originally posted by NSB7

Swathi I agree

Hershy your awesome dude praise session will be updated in the index in my lunch

OK bye
Are you being sarcastic? When did I praise the dude?? Jis din se Marliese dikhi honeymoon pe, R&B meri target practice ka shikaar hi bana hai bas!!LOL
Waise, maine aisa kuch likha hi nahi ki seedhe indexworthy ho jaaye!LOL

Originally posted by SparkleV

Suddenly marriages and relationships are giving me a scare
am always scared..hifiveCool
hi5
I'm.going to hide under the harry potter invisibility blanket until I grown an extra compartment in my brain to deal with all this 
Do u want to share the space with me??
Hop on

LOL give that blanket to me on mandap..i'll wear it and ran awayEvil Smile
Ritu!! Ab gayi bhains pani mein.. I so knew that this would happen when II informed Bally and not Ritu. She was worried that Ritu might not agree and hence, took the comfortable way out. I dunno what to make of these two women at work. At times, I wish their interactions get easier. Although it can probably never b like how it's with Bally. But then again there's this issue of who's right in their place professionally, and Ritu comes out stronger in this case. This marriage is testing both the protagonists equallyErmm
Originally posted by harshita27

Swathi I agree

OK bye
Are you being sarcastic? When did I praise the dude?? Jis din se Marliese dikhi honeymoon pe, R&B meri target practice ka shikaar hi bana hai bas!!LOL
Waise, maine aisa kuch likha hi nahi ki seedhe indexworthy ho jaaye!LOL
i was using viparitharthak to praise your upma and utpreksha alankar... A little bit of anyokthi also I guess
Similes and metaphorical sentences u write there are totally worth going on the index
We were all in splits