SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 72

Posted: 8 years ago
Bhallas
Band Baaja Baaraat
From
Harshey

Wow amazing part nisha ritu does wat every boss wld do asking ur junior to report to you rather than her senior.  I loved the foot massage part 
Pretentious movie reviews are HILARIOUS 🤣
HERSHEY, ASHU
that's the thing here. None of us r completely for the Dude, nor Ranjan. And I said about Ranjan being the bigger person, in relation to the circumstances, that is , if we r invoking the senior citizen clause for him n wishing R&B cares for him.
Yes, the people closest to us never need any explanation. But they r the ones we will wish to put our side of the story across if need be. Can we honestly say that such a situation doesn't warrant any explanation or at least information from the people party to it? It's not the regular "oh! The media says your father is a playboy just because ppl in the world r jealous about your wealth and success." Savvy died here. And that has made all the difference. Situations have degrees, nothing is uniform.
Ranjan s loss is substantial, too. A great deal. But he has had the opportunity to hold his family together. And counting his grey hairs, he must know how unfair life can b more than his son. We can legitimately expect more understanding from him than R&B.
Of course, this scenario would've held true in the first few days or weeks after the scandal. Now we r all pendulums swinging from the Dude to Ranjan to Dude😆

My love holds true the most for Lasya🤗
Loved the updates Nisha!!  And really enjoying the discussions going on with R&B and II's actions.👏
Totally agree on the Ritu email-II needs to have informed her before going over her head to Bally.  Wonder how this will affect Ritu and II's relationship which has been pretty cool up till now.  

Regarding Ranjan and R&B, until the real cause of Savvy's death is clarified, neither Rajan nor R&B are going to show to their best.  Considering the intelligence and acumen they both show on the professional front, this misunderstanding (which presumably can be resolved?) on their personal side is unfortunate.  

Ranjan should have told his family that he is not guilty or at least tried to say his piece---how do we know that he didn't make the attempt?  He may have tried and been rebuffed so decided that silence on the matter was the best option?  

That said, do we know how R&B would have reacted if just the photos came out after the "scandal" but Savvy hadn't passed away?  Do you think that R&B would have just been disappointed and upset that his father had such a relationship or would he hate him still if it had just been a sordid affair but his mother didn't die? I think this was probably discussed earlier but among the ultra rich in India and elsewhere-affairs and things are not unusual or unexpected?  😕

Nisha--I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying these layers in the story!!!  It is like having a living ethical/moral exercise in the form of awesome fiction that we cannot put down.  I can safely say that this is probably the first story where I have thought so much about how each action will affect so many characters.  I almost couldn't sleep last night thinking about II coming down to earth, realizing just how happy R&B is in Europe.  😆  

p.s. love the menu at the restaurant.  I am now seriously hankering for good Italian food.  

Dristi - Jab gunah kisise hota hai ya blame kisi pe lagta hai the person is half dead. 
To compose oneself into a form is a great task after such social humiliation
Getting the family together... He is trying.. What else can he do when the kida dont support? 
Simply LET GO. 
I am so yes for this. Let Ranjan let go. He has his own life. He needs healthy living and care in his solitude. He can be guilty... He may not be guilty.
But for now.. I sympathise with him
He needs to be taken care of
No one to support you. No one to ask you when you get back home... Its hell
His son may live like that cause he CHOSE to. 
Ranjan hasnt. He always wanted his family around! 
"Can't Help Falling In Love"

Wise men say only fools rush in
but I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay
would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too
for I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
some things are meant to be
take my hand, take my whole life too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o126OwOzViI
Originally posted by ishruhi

massage and message was the last one putti...index mein hai...i didnt see any after that.

Thanks Nouf,i I have not read that also..
Guys have u head of this song!! 
Singer :Shreya Ghoshal,Sonu Nigam
Lyricists :V Nagendra Prasad

Kalli Ivalu Ayyo Kalli Ivalu
Nanna Konde Bittalu Kannalle Yaamaarisi
Malli Ivalu Balu Malli Ivalu
Avala Hinde Hinde Hode Nanu Thumba Hidisee..

Ayyo Mooganenu Ivanu..Baayi..Bidalu..
Nanna Preethi Mado Vishaya..Nanaguu..Heloku Hedaruva..
Kalla Ivanu Ayyo Kalla Ivanu
Nanna Kadde Bittanu Nannane Yamaarisi
Ista Ivanu Nangu Ista Ivanu
Nanna Munde Bandu Nillo Dhairya Illadavanu...

Cycle Savaara Preethi Phakeera
Hrudayada Jolige Hididanu..
Maneya Hasaara Daati Manasaara Hrudayava Guttagi Esedhenu
Manekade Yathako hode Ree..Hrudayava Esedalu Chokari..
Janumadi Kayuvenu Nannane..Ree..

Nane Nannalli Illa Yakilli
Nange Naniga Hosabha
Avala Kannallli Iruva Minchalli
Nanne Nanu Noduve Prathi Dina..
Ivananu Nodida Koodale..
Haradithu Preethiya Khayile..
Harushake Saayuvenu Nannane Ree..

Nanna Konde Bittalu Kannalle Yaamaarisi..
Avala Hinde Hinde Hode Nanu Thumba Hidisee

Mooganenu Ivanu..Baayi Bidalu..
Nanna Preethi Mado Vishaya..Nanaguu..Heloku Hedaruva..
Kalla Ivanu Ayyo Kalla Ivanu
Nanna Kadde Bittanu Nannane Yamaarisi
Ista Ivanu Nangu Ista Ivanu
Nanna Munde Bandu Nillo Dhairya Illadavanu....

It's a kannada song and since most of u can understand!!

Not a very apt song.. but when I heard this i related II and RKB's relationship no idea why..
i am obsessed over it maybe that's y.hihihi hahahha
Ashu pretentious movie reviews is indeed hillarous!!
And bahubali songs too...realising on 10th of July 
Wohhhooo...I'm going to watch for sure