Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
enthu patti ellarkum???(what happened to all?)
enik karayan vayya...(i dont like crying...)
namuk deepikayeyo peecee yeyo vazhaku parayam...salmaneyum parayam...(lets bash deepika,peecee and salman...)
SRK ye veruthe vidaam alle?(lets spare srk!)he is my and IIs fav!!!
pnne baki energy we can channel to yhm... ๐Ÿ˜‰

cheer up guys!!!i know something is going around pretty bad...but it will not let u leave unless u try to wash it off!!!
pls pls...sab log kuch na kuch accha socho that happened in your life...if you could get over that joy easily you have the power to get over these sadness too...pain is meant to b felt...let it b...but never let it make you fall...nisha update nahi tho bhi,kuzhapamilla(no pblm)...
you talk something...
ishruhi thumbnail
vee...what is this all thank you and all!!!now u people are smoking something!!!
SushSathisha thumbnail
Nisha di..
superb..I mean Venice wow I am long it..
i love the way II gives it back to the dude..
WHAT IF WE NO LONGER
TOGETHER
DO I STILL GET TO GO?
II is so cute!!!!

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Nisha...it requires tremendous creativity, motivation and a wonderful heart to churn up such a symphony and relate to so many readers personally day after day...All the very best to you...Thank you for brightening up my life with such a concert
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Kya hai yeh rishta?๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Never knew I would find so many like minded souls in one place...and if you had asked me 2 months back about writing in a forum, finding soul sisters, I would have laughed my head off and said ...in Nisha's words..."What are you smoking ????"

Thank you everyone for being who you are and Thank you Nisha for adding a measure of grace and joy to our daily existence !

Vani, u echoed my thoughts. Never thought in this lifetime that I will connect to such wonderful, amazing and talented gals via a forum. 

Thank you Nisha for connecting us. I feel more in sync with all my friends here then in real๐Ÿ˜Š

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nisha we are all here. Please cheer up!

However I am sad, stressed on a given day, when come to SoSY land automatically the smile comes...You have created a virtual world, which is not virtual anymore. Even though most of us not seen/heard each other, we connect and feel for each others pain and happiness.. Isn't that simply great!

A big hug from all of us...

EVERYDAY MAY NOT BE GOOD. BUT THERE IS SOMETHING GOOD IN EVERYDAY...

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
nisha your light is green!
talk something,use your smileys!!!i said smileys,not emoticons...but if you want to u can use that too!!
hows ur shravu???Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha๐Ÿค—.
Think about the most innocent characters in SoSy and probably do an update on them. Laasya, Nandu and Shravu missing the twosome.๐Ÿ˜•. That could make you feel better.

Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
aarudeyo kannu patti namuk...i dont know the english of 'kannu patti'!it means nazar lage type in hindi...kuch na kuch tho karna padega!!kaala theeka is meant to get rid of it,right???
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Vani you actually echoded my feelings. Each of my post on this forum has been only on and / for Sosy.
Never thought I would find people whom I would think about in real life.

This is all your magic, Nisha. You have heart of Gold. what all you manage to do and that too so humbly. hats off lady. Someone to look up to. 

Noufi, Please be the way you are. Very sweet. world needs Doctors like you. Being Lawyer in Pharma company I know two most noble professions are getting extinct of people to term this profession as nobel.

Puttti,liked what you just said.