SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
WHAT IF WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER?
DO I STILL GET TO GO?🤣
II is cute...😆 I always love the way how she gives it back to R&B with those links 👍🏼
Cheers for SS33 & Venice,the city of water,boats and romance 😳 My most romantic couple in the most romantic place aww...😃
Nisha, sorry i can't post daily to encourage or praise you but whenever I can,i do it...
You're the best...you're the most original author i've known.,you dont write cliched scenes or write like most authors do,give us the most realistic story...
words will never be enough to express how beautiful SS is with the way you write it! you always outdone yourself...

you're a rockstar.⭐️

ll yaar stop irking ur hubby
just have a good time and sort out ur
living situation
Go see Venice bsd we all will c that place
thr u
next venice!!!
yeah she took the topic of prenup when the venice proposal came...but her conditions are getting a lil lax in its every clause day by day...be it was with ranjan on expensive gift and now with rnb about venice...she is getting to know about these two bhallas more and relenting her clauses lil by lil as she dont want to see them hurt...its good that she is giving a thought about solving her insecurities in their relationship all by herself day by day slowly...be insecure in your relation and make a family is difficult to go hand in hand...
but i loved it when squirmed and only squirmed at his idea of venice...she is changing...
Congratulations on 33rd Nisha.
Hope we don't demand too much. 

Please do take care of yourself also as you care for us.

Thank you sooo much for Sosy
Oh the update came...

II why you have to test our Dude's patience so much?
I am already in LA LA land of "Do Lafzon Ki Hai Dil Ki Kahaani" song.

Gondola ride of our couple in Venice's Grand Canal. So dreamy and romantic☺️

Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
good morning all!weekend here...and our couple going for venice!!!what a coincidence! 😉
No Pritee

Nobody demands anything. I do it because I love it and want to do it
I am happy to write this story, takes my mind off many things

I am extremely low today... dont know why

I will bring myself to write a chapter

Diva:Hope u are doing OK

Nivi:WILL LOVE U ALWAYS
Ashu:Hope u are feeling better kanna

Nouf: Say something nice in Malayalam... it sounds sugary sweet

Anu:Enjoy the 3yr old's party

Shev:Hope u are doing well

Vidya: Tooth better?

Shru:Kidhar hai?
Vibhuti, Namratha, Putti: Hi!

Charlie: IKR, she is extremely uncomfortable when she realizes she might have to relax and enjoy his wealth

Swathi:where are u?

Hersh: All is well I hope

Sudhi:LOVE YOU

Vani:Take care kanna... thanks for everything u do

I dont know what this page offers you all, to me, it its like a beautiful colorful garden at sunrise that has been freshly watered. Most of you are way younger... I only wish happiness. u shudnt be worrying at an age where u shud be thinking abt which guy looks cuter... I have no control... but not a day goes by that I dont wish for superpowers😭

Such a strange unexplainable closeness we all have... its no formal relationship, not through work, not by marriage, not because of physical proximity, not by biology... but because we all love happy things.

But good news on this page makes me more joyous than receiving a promotion at work and not so good news completely devastates me like Ive been robbed😭

Kya hai yeh rishta?😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No Pritee

Nobody demands anything. I do it because I love it and want to do it
I am happy to write this story, takes my mind off many things

I am extremely low today... dont know why

I will bring myself to write a chapter

Diva:Hope u are doing OK

Nivi:WILL LOVE U ALWAYS
Ashu:Hope u are feeling better kanna

Nouf: Say something nice in Malayalam... it sounds sugary sweet

Anu:Enjoy the 3yr old's party

Shev:Hope u are doing well

Vidya: Tooth better?

Shru:Kidhar hai?
Vibhuti, Namratha, Putti: Hi!

Charlie: IKR, she is extremely uncomfortable when she realizes she might have to relax and enjoy his wealth

Swathi:where are u?

Hersh: All is well I hope

Sudhi:LOVE YOU

Vani:Take care kanna... thanks for everything u do

I dont know what this page offers you all, to me, it its like a beautiful colorful garden at sunrise that has been freshly watered. Most of you are way younger... I only wish happiness. u shudnt be worrying at an age where u shud be thinking abt which guy looks cuter... I have no control... but not a day goes by that I dont wish for superpowers😭

Such a strange unexplainable closeness we all have... its no formal relationship, not through work, not by marriage, not because of physical proximity, not by biology... but because we all love happy things.

But it good news on this page makes me more joyous and not so good news completely devastates me

Kya hai yeh rishta?😭
</font>

I am here Nish...as always
Kya hai yeh rishta?😭 

Never knew I would find so many like minded souls in one place...and if you had asked me 2 months back about writing in a forum, finding soul sisters, I would have laughed my head off and said ...in Nisha's words..."What are you smoking ????"

Thank you everyone for being who you are and Thank you Nisha for adding a measure of grace and joy to our daily existence !
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Dristi, Kavitha, Kala I am sorry I didnt do a shout out for you.
My brain is fried... I know thats no excuse but u know how much I love hearing from u all