SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 125

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I AM SO SORRY SHRU

My parents last came in 2011? I think... or later cant recall, he refused to go to the Doc for  a three week long toothache. Though I was paying $500 a month  for the 6 months...between the two of them for the best Visitor Insurance.Com thing I could buy

ALL he would say was "Vendaam... bankrupt ayiduvel " (u guys will go bankrupt)

Made me SO mad

I AM SO SORRY... it must hurt a lot... hope she can get some sleep tonight, place pillow under her knee and ask the hotel for some hot water bags, it will be soothing, the first 3 or so days will hurt a lot

Main Delhi mein cycle rickshaw se bahut giri hoon so I am kind of an expert on getting my knees sutured

I can imagine her pain well

Thanks Nisha, just feeling so emotional. The accident suddenly confronted me with my parents mortality. I try to act tough and say all these things to myself that jo hona hai wo hoga...Lekin her vulnerable face contorted with pain but saying how sorry she was that she fell, completely shook me...
Originally posted by ishruhi

oh shruti,how is she now?at home ya still in hospital??
10 stitches ano!!!

I know yaar. We are at a hotel now. Her leg is secured with a cast because it's not supposed to move else stitches will come apart. I have placed a pillow under her leg and she has been given pain killers. Thanks for asking. 
Shru, did they give her a ATS? I bet they did... just check... since she is older, she may not have gotten one in years

Get one if they didnt administer it today
Its always safe
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shru, did they give her a ATS? I bet they did... just check... since she is older, she may not have gotten one in years

Get one if they didnt administer it today
Its always safe

Thanks for asking, but they have given and yes you are right, she hadn't gotten one in the last 10 years. 
Originally posted by taramira

What's happening friends. Looks like the streak of bad luck seems to continue.  Had a horrible day today. While walking the streets of Quebec City my mother tripped and fell. She has a huge gash just below her knee. It started bleeding profusely, ambulance had to be called, they took her to the hospital where she got at least 10 stitches. In all the excruciating  pain, all she kept saying was that she was sorry she had spoilt her vacation. I can't even begin to tell you how that made me feel. In the  ER she kept requesting the doctor that she wants to be able to walk. Why are parents like this? Not a word about how much in pain she is, just that the holiday got spoilt because of her fall. I was absolutely stunned. Bawled my eyes out...suddenly made me realize the depth of unconditional love that parents have for their children...on top of that the hospital charged some crazy amount of money for ambulance and ER and that made her feel even worse. This middle class life with limited finances, the fact that they came all this way to see me, my family and then this...don't know how to make her feel good. 
I hope your mom is doing a bit better atleast!! Old age injuries are crazy!!
Oh my god!! These mothers!! They let us jatao all haq when we go home n then act like super formal strangers when they visit!! When does this formality creep in??? Am not even married... Makeenough to comfortably keep my parents here... Yet when my mum/dad visit, they insist that I take some left over cash that they have... I feel terrible!! N then if I take them on vacations here, they just would spend wherever they can, n wouldnt want to shop thinking it'll be an expense on me!!! N when I go india, n go on vacation with them... I bahao their paisa like pani!! Not that I dont spend my money, but I never mind when they buy me stuff, infact My sister n I araam se ask for special things n even get them!!
They even would be ok with working in the house, things that they wouldnt even do in their own house!! I feel super bad about this formality that has crept in!! Cry
Mainesocha subah uthke Nalayak ki dhulayi karoongi
Yahan sab sad sad ho gaya Cry

Nisha,  Div,  Shev di - Perspectives of life... I simply have no words . LIFE IS BITCH,  INDEED!!! 

Shruti - Am so sorry!! It must be terrible... Please take care... Wish aunty recovers soon!!! 
Duniya Bananewale Kya Tere Man Mein Samaayi
Kaaheko Duniya Banayi
Toone Kaaheko Duniya Banayi

Kahe Banaye Toone Maati Ke Putle
Dharti Yeh Pyari Pyari
Mukhde Yeh Ujle
Kahe Banaya Toone Duniya Ka Khela
Usme Lagaya Jawaani Ka Mela
Gup-Chup Tamasha Dekhe, Wah Re Teri Khudaai
Kahe Ko Duniya...

Preet Banaake Toone Jeena Sikhaaya
Hansna Sikhaaya, Rona Sikhaaya
Jeevan Ke Path Par Meet Milaye
Meet Milake Toone Sapne Sajaaye
Sapne Sajaake Toone Kahe Ko De Di Judaai
Kahe Ko Duniya...
This is the song which comes to my mind whenever I think life is being unfair to me.And it certainly is at times. Have seen toddlers suffering from Cancer. Why does God need to bring them in this world in the first place, if he didn't want them to survive.All said and done we have to deal with whatever comes up. How each one deals with it is very different and there cannot be a standard for that. Just want that people to have strength to sail through whatever they might face.

Good morning/evening all..
I see most of them are silent from morning..
Noufi nice to see you with cheering mood..