Raees director Rahul Dholakia's filmography so far - Page 6

Posted: 8 years ago
People who enjoy only mindless masala and measure films only by BO cant understand a movie like Parzania.
 These people made films so dumb by limiting a movie for a BO number. Getting a thrill by the money some one making and believing 150 + movie is better and a winner than a beautiful well made 5 + core  movie.

Thats where I remember Irfan-Kangana interview, WHERE they mentioned about how others think Indians have lower IQ due to these  movies they hype.πŸ˜† Its just getting clear on and on by the comments from people, who have no idea about a good movie but brag about BO flick which has no acting, no talent nor a script. YUCK
Edited by SRK-BEBO - 8 years ago
Hope Raees is not Disaster, kamsekamm Flop ya Average ya Semi-Hit toh kara hi dega apna King πŸ˜†
that some impressive track record
Lallu fans should not forget his impressive record in clashes πŸ€£.
Originally posted by LaFUNgA

Hope Raees is not Disaster, kamsekamm Flop ya Average ya Semi-Hit toh kara hi dega apna King πŸ˜†
And ppl say it will wash Sultan on BO. πŸ˜†
Although I've no clue about the director I'm really excited for Raees. I'm glad SRK is doing a sensible movie for a change because he's a good actor and should do different kinds of cinema. He used to do that in the past and I missed that about him
What's more worrying is the fact that how people (on internet) care only about box office revenue and not quality of film...
Really world is so much better
Originally posted by GundayVedant

What's more worrying is the fact that how people (on internet) care only about box office revenue and not quality of film...
Really world is so much better

Je vous Adore!πŸ€—

Barring khdbb his other two projects have done well. Parazania is an acclaimed film with two national awards.
Edited by Live2eat - 8 years ago
Parzania is a beautiful film and one of the finest made on gujarat riots . It had huge difficulty in getting released as the then gujarat govt felt it was anti state . 
I still remember sarika and the little boy parvez dastur ...they were so good ...

If raees is even half as good a film as parzania was ...it will be one of the best SRK films we have seen in a long long time . πŸ˜Š
AWWW chotu Sallu fans becoming insecure, choo cute. OT:still better than all the salman movies combined.