Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Raees director Rahul Dholakia's filmography so far - Page 4

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Yes I did predict that. About time time you move on too.

Once again, what has this got to do with the topic at hand??

Shows your knowledge about the ground realities about the industry or the audience it addresses. 
And nah! Its too much fun to move on. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Parzania was a beautiful movie. That movie beats everything Ali Abbas Zafar has done until now..
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Shows your knowledge about the ground realities about the industry or the audience it addresses. 
And nah! Its too much fun to move on. πŸ˜›

So you haven't been wrong about a movie?? Yeah, right.πŸ˜†

Anyway you want to believe that Rahul is a great filmmaker and has a well known filmography, go ahead. Which was the topic, not my accuracy of BO predictions.πŸ˜†
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Coldplaying thumbnail
Nitish Tiwari's Filmography - Chillar Party : Below Average, Bhoothnath Returns : Flop.  By Arsal's logic even Dangal will be a flop just because the director has never given a single hit in his lifetime..Yet he is hyping it up as if Nitish Tiwari is a legendary director..Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol so now Parzania becomes an unknown, faltu movie for this forum? The movie that was intensely discussed and is still a part of intersectional film studies in India? Lol only in IF, where non-Indians who have zero idea about India can speak like this. 
Rahul may not have made hit or well known films but his films are realistic and intelligent. If Raees is anything like Parzania, it will easily score another national award. Parzania was one of the finest films about Gujrat Riots, if not the finest. Rahul researches beautifully for his films and his Parzania is a cult classic. 

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Coldplaying

Nitish Tiwari's Filmography - Chillar Party : Below Average, Bhoothnath Returns : Flop.  By Arsal's logic even Dangal will be a flop just because the director has never given a single hit in his lifetime..Yet he is hyping it up as if Nitish Tiwari is a legendary director..

Where have I ever said that Raees would be a flop?? I know it wont be. It stars Shahrukh; even if the movie tanks; it will have scored ample amount in the first weekend to get a decent run overall. Just like HNY did.

Not my fault you cant read.
Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Parzania is a wonderful film
raj80 thumbnail
Parzania is a good film... 
Coldplaying thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Arsal-

Where have I ever said that Raees would be a flop?? I know it wont be. It stars Shahrukh; even if the movie tanks; it will have scored ample amount in the first weekend to get a decent run overall. Just like HNY did.

Not my fault you cant read.

On one hand you are criticizing a director who hasn't given a hit in his career(Rahul Dholakia) and on the other hand you are hyping up a project with the exact same scenario(Nitish Tiwari). That just shows your hypocrisy.. Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
LOL. Kehta Hai Dil Baar Baar was a poor copy of Meet the Parents. #JustSaying Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago