23 Years and Still Going Strong - SRK Completes 23 Years in Industry!

Posted: 8 years ago
Wow. Can you all believe it...June 25 1992 was when Deewana came out. Today, June 25 2015, he completes 23 golden years in Bollywood. Amazing how time flies. In 2 years he will complete half a century in the industry.

Honestly, you can dislike him or hate him as much as you want. But this man has come a long long way. He was a nobody. Now he's known as the King of Bollywood. You don't have to agree with that title, but he is one of the top actors of the industry today and has created a huge impact in the film industry. 

We cried with him, laughed with him, smiled with him...

Live and love!! We love you SRK!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 8 years ago
he started at bottom, today he is the king
Two decades! I've spent two decades watching this man. He's totally worth it :)
I love him and always loved him. He is just amazing. I cant believe that its been 23 years. Time flies. 
Deewana, DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, Pardes, KHNH, CDI, Swades, Dil se, Kabhi ha kabhi na and believe me the list is endless. Although I dont show it much but SRK is special in every way. I do get angry when he does crap movies but this guy is my love. I want him to do really good movies because he is just capable of performing so much better.

Completing 23 years and being king of bollywood is not easy and he deserves a lot of credit for that. May god bless him and he continues to entertain us.

Raj, Rahul, Kabir and most important SRK ❤️
Congrats SRK. 
I love few of his movies KKHH K3G Asoka KHNH .. He did justified to his role mostly. 
I think the biggest accomplishment of SRK has been that a majority of people can turn around and recount at least one phase/time in their life where they have loved/adored this man. He might be the only one in Bollywood who has that - and I would say it's a HUGE thing and speaks volumes of what he has been able to achieve in these 23 years.

Congrats to Mr. Khan.
Awww congrats to my first ever childhood crush ❤️ 
For 23 Years he is Below Salman & Aamir, & will remain that in future also till the khans retire 😆
I have watched almost all his movies 😃
SRK is the real king of Bollywood and a Khan with a heart 😳❤️