Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG JOOO...U wrote an OS...that too romantic one...ithu si thi aur itni badi hogayi ki kissie wissie ke baarein mein likha...haan romance halka phulka tha but acha tha...Lol just kidding gal...U did a fab job...all claps to u gal...
Opening itself was dhamaka...beauty in red..breath takingly hot haan...and her muttering lol I can so imagine her..
Oh so this story is after RaYaPee meet...gud..aisa hota toh kitna acha hota...phew...khair...

Ram was punishing her..hmm can understand his pain and he gv her silent treatment for a month and Priya ko woh bhi acha nahi tha..after all 5years they lived alag...hmmm...anyways Ram is correct here.(my feeling)

But after a long silent killing of a month finally Ram came ahead to bridge the gap and heal the pain...
And it was too good he took the initiative and defo it surprised the beauty...And what resulted is a cool breeze of love..

Good work Jo..very good...this is ur first one I read and more are waiting n will read...

I loved the punishment and reward..it was fantastic thought...πŸ˜‰

PS: Happy Anniversary to us 🀣🀣 Donon bhi CMs...jodi badi acchi hai..πŸ˜†

Jo am sorry for reading so late...but I know you didnt mind as u r sweet n frank not some too sweet type...he he..
Jo give a statement that its ur own..otherwise copy kia sochenge...waise sochne se kya hota hai... tum toh kabhi copy karke nahi likha hoga..I know your sincere effort towards writing..So keep it up and do write in future too..

jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: armanz

OMG JOOO...U wrote an OS...that too romantic one...ithu si thi aur itni badi hogayi ki kissie wissie ke baarein mein likha...haan romance halka phulka tha but acha tha...Lol just kidding gal...U did a fab job...all claps to u gal...

Opening itself was dhamaka...beauty in red..breath takingly hot haan...and her muttering lol I can so imagine her..
Oh so this story is after RaYaPee meet...gud..aisa hota toh kitna acha hota...phew...khair...

Ram was punishing her..hmm can understand his pain and he gv her silent treatment for a month and Priya ko woh bhi acha nahi tha..after all 5years they lived alag...hmmm...anyways Ram is correct here.(my feeling)

But after a long silent killing of a month finally Ram came ahead to bridge the gap and heal the pain...
And it was too good he took the initiative and defo it surprised the beauty...And what resulted is a cool breeze of love..

Good work Jo..very good...this is ur first one I read and more are waiting n will read...

I loved the punishment and reward..it was fantastic thought...πŸ˜‰

PS: Happy Anniversary to us 🀣🀣 Donon bhi CMs...jodi badi acchi hai..πŸ˜†

Jo am sorry for reading so late...but I know you didnt mind as u r sweet n frank not some too sweet type...he he..
Jo give a statement that its ur own..otherwise copy kia sochenge...waise sochne se kya hota hai... tum toh kabhi copy karke nahi likha hoga..I know your sincere effort towards writing..So keep it up and do write in future too..

wooowww... that was my reaction when i saw ur commentπŸ˜‰

heheh i hv tried it ...im glad u like it...πŸ˜‰
bas chaar os likhna hi hua thaπŸ˜†
that punishment part was written by my frnd... so credit goes to her..
heyy dont b sorry...😊
late ga icchina comment latest ga ichharu..πŸ˜‰
thanks for commenting..😊
armanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So all praises to ur friend for that part...*thumbs up*
Late ga ichina latest ga...🀣 Jo...
Sr13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

superb. beautiful. awesome.

liked this os veey much.

happy birthday sandhyasn.

its awesome
jodude thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sr13

its awesome

welcome to Forum...😊
n
Thank u so much...πŸ˜›

Swarna_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb os. 
Beautifully written. 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

so good to know that still after 5 years leap n Priya left Ram hiding Peehu from him... but no Aayesha crap nd all... nice to see his silent punishment to her but the way he rewarded her after Peehu's birthday was the best way... even I loved the morning part too it was really cute will be waiting fir more do update soon...
jodude thumbnail
Originally posted by: leena04

so good to know that still after 5 years leap n Priya left Ram hiding Peehu from him... but no Aayesha crap nd all... nice to see his silent punishment to her but the way he rewarded her after Peehu's birthday was the best way... even I loved the morning part too it was really cute will be waiting fir more do update soon...

Thank u πŸ˜›
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey plz try to write new stories waiting for u some really good plz try...