Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG : Groovy Kind of Love : Thread 1 - T#2 Link:Page 1

libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys

I'm Shivi, an avid reader of MG stories... and I really have to say hats off to all the writers for their fabulous work and tremendous efforts

I myself have never tried writing but after thinking for a long while I've finally decided to write and share this story with you guys

I hope you'll like it

Edited by libros - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

libros thumbnail

Concept:
As the title suggests it's a sweet love story spiked with a dash of spiciness.
I intend to give you an exciting love story full of fun and laughter. This story is going to be light-hearted and a happy story.

Note: Guys the initial parts may not seem too interesting as I'm just introducing characters but please do hang on as the story will pick its pace eventually (Its not a long wait either... especially for those who started reading at a later stage...) Also only Part 1 has purely Hindi dialogues... Part 2 onwards I've switched to English...

Disclaimer/ Note:
Since it a very cliched/ common story-line it may seem similar to some story or the other but any similarity to any scene or dialogue to any other story (FF/SS/OS) or any real life incident/ character is merely a co-incidence.
I would like to add that if anyone feels that it is similar to their story, I'd request you to let me know if you have any objections and we can try to resolve any issues that may be there.
libros thumbnail

Part 1

Five o'clock

The first light of the day had barely streaked the sky casting a warm glow on the horse shoe staircase of a manor house. The house though silent for now would soon start to stir and would be buzzing with activity. At the south-west end of the manor was a room (on the first floor), large enough to be the master suite, with bay windows overlooking a king sized bed where a young man still clothed in formal trousers and a shirt, open at the chest, was sleeping. The silence was broken with the subtle sound of an alarm clock breaking the man's slumber. Switching off the alarm and lighting a bedside lamp, the man got up, the room bathed in dim light revealed the man's rugged looks with a stubble on his jaw, an athletic body and a chiseled chest as he moved about changing into a pair of tracks and a vest. As soon as he was dressed he moved out and up the stairs to the attic where the manor housed its private gym.

Six o'clock

The servant quarters start stirring up with all the maids and man-servants getting up and about for the day ahead. Back at the manor the head servant, who has his room near the pantry and kitchen on the ground floor of the manor, is already up and ready to start with his chores. Within minutes the house is bustling with the servants doing their chores.

By 6:30 a servant goes up to the first floor with a mug of steaming black coffee and newspaper to the young man's room. The man sits with his paper and coffee on the porch just outside his room. Taking a sip of his refreshing coffee he makes a call from his mobile. After a long ring, a sleepy hello greets him to which he responds "Rise and shine"

"Urrgghh... Maan kyun subah subah meri neend disturb kar raha hai...sone de mujhe abhi thori der phele hi to soya tha."

"Abbe Adi uth ja mere bhai... aaj bahut important meeting hai... yaad hai na..."

"Haan haan yaad hai... tujhe bhi ye meeting aaj hi rakhni thi kya"

"Kyun aaj me kya problem hai... after all ye HoDs and department meeting aaj first day as head hi rakhni chahiye na... to discuss the future course and all the issues..."

"Tum jaise workaholic ka kuch nai ho sakta..."

"Haan haan... pata hai... waise presentation and baaki ki saari details ready hai nai for the meeting... this upcoming project is even bigger and more challenging than the last one"

"Haan baba sab ready hai... abh mujhe choti si nap lene de... kitna sundar sapna dekh raha tha main... haye..." Adi sighs.

"acha but don't be late for the meeting... okay...?... Adi...?" realizing that Adi has already dozed off Maan cut the call and resumed reading the newspaper.

Seven o'clock - Dining Room cum Family Room

[On the ground floor is a huge hall divided by archways in the middle the interior side being the dining room while the other side being the family room (also the informal drawing room)]

The servants are laying the dining table for breakfast in the background while in the family room three people (a man and two women) are sitting and enjoying their tea. The man being Raj Singh Khurana, the famous business tycoon owner of Khurana Constructions and some other smaller business interests, his wife Naina Singh Khurana and his widowed mother Savitri Devi.

Savitri devi teased her son who had a smile etched on his face "Kya baat hai Raj aaj subah subah itne relaxed aur khush... ye nazara to dekhe hume barso ho gaye..."

Naina, winked at her mother-in-law, "Haan Maa bilkul sahi kaha aapne... kyun ji aaj to aap abhi tak taiyaar hone bhi nai gaye."

Raj replied with a smirk "Kyun aap log ko nai pata... aaj main bahut khush hoon...after all aaj mere bete ka phela din hai as vice-president in the company... I'm very proud of him usne pichle kuch mahino me jaise wo government project handle kiya I can't be proud enough of him... and he proved to me and the world that he deserves to be promoted to higher position of the company and can handle all his responsibilities."

Naina "Kyun nahi hota project successful after all Maan ne itni mehnat ki thi is project pe... kyun maa sahi kaha na... kitna kaam kiya tha...aapne mere pyaare se bete ko apne jaisa workaholic bana liya hai"

Savitri "Arrey Naina ye toh Khurana khandaan ke khoon main hi hai - workholism... aur haan Raj, beta VP hogaya to kya tum office nai jaoge... head to abhi bhi tum hi ho aur resign tum karne se rahe..."

Raj "Ja raha hoon maa aapko itni jaldi kya hai... aaj meri ek morning meeting hai client ke saath toh late hi jaunga... waise bhi office subah jaake kya karna hai... Maan ka promotion toh maine kal raat project ki success party me hi announce kar diya tha aur office Maan ke liye koi naya thori hai jo mujhe welcome ya orientation dena hai use..."

Meanwhile Maan walks into the room he bends down and pecks both his grandmother and mom while wishing them "Good morning Dadima, Dad, Mom"

Naina "Good morning beta... kal raat theek se soye tumhe aate aate bahut late ho gaya tha... thora rest karlete I'm sure subah jaldi uth ke workout bhi kiya hoga..."

Maan "Mom itna tension kyu le rahe ho... ye to mera roz ka routine hai... koi nayi baat toh nahi na... aur waise bhi aapko pata hai mujhe office time se jana hi acha lagta hai... after all when I expect the others to be punctual so I should also be punctual na..."

Savitri "Haan haan mere Mr. On-time chal nashta karle nahi toh baato me laga rahegaa aur phir bina naashta kiye chala jaayega"

Everyone moves to the dining table for breakfast while smiling and giggling at Dadima's quips.

Raj asks while settling on the table "Yash kahan hai abhi tak so raha hai kya... doesn't he know that we always have breakfast together"

Maan "aata hoga... aaj waise bhi uske break ka phela din hai... aur phir kal raat party mein bhi kaafi late hogaya tha Dad"

Seeing Yash walk in yawning lazily, still dressed in his night pajamas and t-shirt, into the room Naina says "Lo aa gaya... abh toh nashta shuru karo"

"Good morning" Yash yawned earning a glare from his father and giggles from his dadima.

With that everyone started breakfast "Wow mom aaj to aapne sab bro ka favorite banaya hai... hmmm... smells so good..." remarked Yash

"and tastes even better... thanks mom... aapke haath ka toh jawab nahi... its delicious..." completed Maan

Savitri on seeing her low cal breakfast poha with low oil said "Kya Maan tum na sook ke kaanta bane jaa rahe ho... ye bacon, eggs & toast breakfast khake... tumna garam garam desi ghee se bane aloo pyaaz ke parathe khao makkan ke saath... uuummm..." and went on picturing those parathas in her mind.

"Haan maa kyun nahi aap kaho to aapke liye bhi garma garam parathe banwa du..." Naina asked

"Haan kyu nahi isliye toh maine parathe ki chedi" Savitri responded with a twinkle in her eyes overlooking her DIL's angry eyes.

"Haan...? Kyun nahi phir doctor ko bhi aaphi jawab dejiyega jab cholesterol level high aayegaa aapka" Naina spat, with the others all tried to hide their laughs.

The muffled giggles brought her out of her dreamland of parathas and she realized her blunder and tried to make up for it "Arrey Maan ko kaunsi cholesterol ki problem hai... maine toh usse paratha khila rahi thi..." "Rehne do maa hum sab ko pata hai ki Maan ke naam pe aapko apne liye parathe banwane hai..." Naina cut her MIL and everyone burst out laughing at dadima's deer caught in light expression.

But before she could feign any more innocence Raj changed the topic "Annie kab aa rahi hai ghar... uski chutti shuru hue 2 weeks hone ja rahe hai... aisa kya hogaya ki wo abhi tak ghar nahi aayi especially kal ki party me... I'm sure she wouldn't have missed her Maan bro's big day..."

"Aap phir bhool gaye dad... wo apne college friends ke saath camping and trekking ke liye gayi hai for 10 days... aapne hi to permission di thi 2 months phele... she'll be home in a few days" Yash reminded him

"Ohh haan... mere toh dyaan se hi utar gaya tha... kal phone bhi toh aaya tha uska..."

"Raj tumhe short term memory loss hone laga hai kya... wo Gajini ke Aamir Khan ki tarah... Naina tu isse doctor ko dikha de aur roz subah isse chaar badam bhigoke khilaya kar..."

"Maa... mujhe short term memory loss nahi hai... kabhi kabhi koi cheez dyaan se utar jati hai..."

"Haan koi cheez utre to theek hai par apni ek lauti beti ke baarme me itni bari baat bhulna... haye... kal ko bolega kaunsi beti... Naina ek kaam kar tu Annie ko yahin Delhi me kissi college me padha de warne ye tera pati kaam me apni beti ko bhi bhool jayega..." Savitri said dramatically while both Maan and Yash were trying very hard to suppress their laughter.

"Maa aapka ye daily ka drama finish hogaya ho toh apna ye tasteless nashta khayiye... aur main chala taiyaar hone... mujhe meeting ke liye late ho raha hai..." saying this Raj ran away before more fun could be had at his expense.

Seeing his father run off, Yash was laughing so badly that he almost fell off his chair and Maan chided his dadima "Dadima aap kyun roz aise dad ki taang kheechte ho... acha chalo main office ja raha hoon" saying that he bend to kiss her cheek and whispered "kal mom hain target okay..." he winked and said bye to everyone before leaving for office.

Next : Part 2

Awaiting your response... please do like and comment... 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Woww A new writer is on the way for GF
Would love to read your story
Don't worry
You will rock girl
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats Shivi😃

Wish you lots of luck.  I am sure you will enjoy the experience😃
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Congress on ur first ff, awesome title. I would like cs please, update soon n do pm. 😊 Edited by khwaishfan - 8 years ago
libros thumbnail
Thanks Mitu and Avi
It means a lot coming from you guys I love your stories
xolfiya thumbnail
Welcome n Thank u for writing will b waiting for ur story on Maaneet :) Congratulations for ur ff :)
libros thumbnail
Originally posted by: khwaishfan

Congress on ur first ff, awesome title. I would like cs please, update soon n do pm. 😊

Thanks...
Updated 1st Part
Is is okay if I give CS after a few updates when I've kind of introduced my characters...?