SW Symphony Temeraire on 22 - Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee

I have heard of foot in mouth. II seems to have put her whole self in somewhere πŸ˜†

Dom Perignon's magical effect...

Good morning people!

That's a good oneπŸ˜‰
Omg...II πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This Paris trip showing us the utter craziness that's all about II
I'm loving her 
Hahahaha
Pavam she Dint even know!!!

I loved loved loved the sister and bro convo

Vik refused dinner and went away to MM...if he was a bad guy..he probably would have hung around to convince Manny and all that right 
I don't know
Manny hope u are OK soon

Peanut with MM's all over thinking they will pop out of the dress...!!
So cute
"I love it..." she said defensively... "Its 1972" she read the champagne bottle "even before  Amma Appa married" she said like it made it unworthy for some reason
"Ofcourse" he muttered smiling... "And it lacks alcohol?" he supplied the rest of the sentence, and more of the sparkler
She nodded... "I cant believe u paid $50? $100? for it" she said with a very haughty look
He poured her another glass... and she sang... Happy Birthday

What a lovely birthday celebration and that too with Dom Perignon ( Aquafina !!!!) for our ladyship πŸ˜†
Happy B'day R&B !! and would you have ever thought of this happening ever in the past 4 years ?! A perfect turn of events for you but I always fear the perfect moment as I wonder what is waiting around the corner ?! 
The story has to go on and needs all the ups and downs, but let me now focus on the happiness πŸ˜Š
II tipsy and happy...I share II's taste for champagne...dislike it totally and prefer straightforward wine πŸ˜Š
Dude has taken my signature to heart and has begun the good work πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks as always for your splendid writing Nisha !!

Have had a very spotty internet connection for the past 24 hours...I write posts just to see them disappear in front of my eyes...In fact I have remained logged in the forum for 24 hours as my internet vanished yesterday afternoon !!

Nivi & Ashu...hope you feel better now. This is what life is about. Focus on the good things and the other stuff will work itself out
Sri Vidya..get well soon and relax over the weekend
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Ha ba ha ha awesome update 
Hi to all of u .  have a great day and the desis in the other part of the world. Good night sleep tight n don't let the bugs bite:D
VIDYA

U NEED TO BE SEEN BY THE DOC
They need to clot the flow somehow, I am shocked u are still bleeding, I had a surgery and a crown last month, it stopped  an hour after I returned home from surgery, around 11 AM ish...

PLEASE GO SEE HIM/HER AGAIN

This is not right... PLEASE
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Its only 9 AM in India no? Class is already done for the day?😲

Nisha she is traveling..
Network problem..
kitti kitti update!!!!

ok baki reading after reaching home...SR hi...
ashu hope u r ok now...
Originally posted by putti77

Hey Sush...
Gooo Morning...
Baaki weekend ke liye set hai😊
weekend is normal. .
I have 1 more week of hols then back to schl!!
Grr I hate it so much
nisha,i am going home from my friends home.one week holiday...

oh God i cant even laugh well while sitting among a bunch of people!!!!!this II bhi naa!!!!
Also Vidya u shouldnt be working being in so much pain, I am sorry I am trying to be like your mother, but u need to ask that dentist to give u a prescription for something with narco in it, nothing less will do post surgery.

Can u bite down on a wad of bandage?
Please call ur dentist ASAP. Working away while u are hurting so much is just wrong... take off, pop a pill and sleep it off with your head elevated, its restricts flow...

I am so worried...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago