SW Symphony Temeraire on 22 - Page 60

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Namratha, EnVee and Vani: THANK YOU
I am not plotting to make Manya a bechaari, she is vulnerable... and hurting, Namratha is right... Manya should trust, but then she started having sex with him from day two so... I bet she does

Where's the answer to our key question ????????

How much of II is really really you Nisha ?!
Edited by VeeIyer - 6 years ago
multitasking rnb!!!on workcall itself...what a divide n rule policy ur brain does dude!!!amazing!!!
vani your signature!!!!
superairukum!!!
YEAH...Viks proposal issue came up, I was asking abt it from the past two threads...now I almost feel sorry for Manny...agree that the first that would come to mind will be he hooked up with her for her money...now either she has to ask point blank or give him some time...and wait and watch.
She jumped into the affair...did she not think abt all this before or did she not expect this affair to continue for so long. 

I feel she should take some time and slowly broach this issue with Vik. Even if she asks him directly how can she believe whether he is tellng the truth. She is intelligent enough, she can always do a background check by hiring someone.Ouch
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Namratha, EnVee and Vani: THANK YOU
I am not plotting to make Manya a bechaari, she is vulnerable... and hurting, Namratha is right... Manya should trust, but then she started having sex with him from day two so... I bet she does

Hershey:I hope whatever u are dealing with, the outcome is positive and happy. Unfortunately I am powerless, I would wipe ur grief off completely if I could... I wont say pray to God... sorry... I will only say... believe in positive outcomes... most of our fears are exaggerated I read, so I hope wholeheartedly your is, u are way too young to be grappling with grief of any sort

does having sex with him from day 2 really mean she trusts him nisha?
I don't see it that way...she is so lost in her own vulnerabilities and self pity that she is not really thinking anything through
To feel wanted and to feel like she has somebody accepting her and as a part if her life.. She stepped into this equation with vik
If vik is seeing a dollar sign in her... She is seeing an escape from reality in him
She is using him to feel normal and she knows she isn't 
That's why the whole doubing vik scenario... If she loved him or trusted him..she would side him...say he is establishing a comfortable life for our future
Just a ripple in the water and she thinks its tsunami... All cos she was never emotionally involved with him and was using him as a cave in the jungle 
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Originally posted by NSB7

Originally posted by Seriousreader

"Love u as much as I love the hair leftover on Tan's head" she giggled
Thank you Nisha..for leaving me with some hope, ALL IS NOT LOSTLOL
ROFL
I loved this line too

Shilpa power cuts have become a part of my existenace now LOL

I hope further down, in the storyline...Tan ends up with a REGENERATIVE DISORDER, and he starts growing hair on his headLOL

SR, why r u behind Tan's hair...LOL, we will ask tan to go for hair transplantation and dude to donate hair...LOL
Vani

No ma,  Iam not II at all, well... I am talkative and social, but never waved a cab down wearing only a shirt... adu namba kadanayagi maatram pannum settaigal

Thats good only with our female lead's antics.

I just imagined that... I am on an anonymous social media network I can lie my ass off saying "Oh ya I was once in spain, I walked in my lingerie after I fought with my husband" and all

Umm... but no...
I get enough night mares that its the day of the board exam and I am in the bus stop naked, or day of my job interview and and I reach the office with no pants on

ADEVEY PORUM, EZHU JANMATHUKKUROFL

thats good enough for 7 lives

Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by shidin0117

YEAH...Viks proposal issue came up, I was asking abt it from the past two threads...now I almost feel sorry for Manny...agree that the first that would come to mind will be he hooked up with her for her money...now either she has to ask point blank or give him some time...and wait and watch.
She jumped into the affair...did she not think abt all this before or did she not expect this affair to continue for so long. 

I feel she should take some time and slowly broach this issue with Vik. Even if she asks him directly how can she believe whether he is tellng the truth. She is intelligent enough, she can always do a background check by hiring someone.Ouch
Nisha ...awesome portrayal of the FLIP SIDE of being wealthy...through the character ...MAANYA Clap
Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago