Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Namu...u r so talented and hard working too yaar...πŸ€—

Nisha...dont say sorry yaar,,,,we feel guilty for adding to ur troubles.

Sri vidya...thanks for the morning song...a gift for Dude's birthday...superaa irukku...
3 weeks vacation...going on trip???
Enjoy the break...

Putti...Good Morning, hows the cold? Feeling better..

My amreekan desi behenas...July 4th coming up????sab kya plan banaya hai? 

shilpa πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
How are u this morning??
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh i slept a lil more too!!(as usual thought i will sleep a lil more and that went for extra time!!)
hershey came!!!
all is well bol all is well!!
atleast she said something about dude...ab sab dheek hoga!!!

hi SR,namru...
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Dont think I have read 2-3 threads... Will need at least 2-3 hours before I get upto date.
Hope u all are doing great.

Take your time and take good care.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Thanks Envee! Trying my best to keep the balance on tightrope!

Just a note I tell myself when I walk these tightropes. Give your best. Beyond that, it is not in your hands. There is only that much you could have done.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aranda vaal II. Ore kurumbu. Rakshasi! (naughty, playful II I mean)

I am just speaking R&B's mind in Tamil πŸ˜†
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

"It doesnt matter to any body... it didnt then, it doesnt now... 
I am this boat thats unmoored, u guys pretend to be happy when I am happy when I am upset, u act like u are there for me" she accused

Aiyeo...you are trying to make all of us feel sorry for Manny.,...and here I thought we were all sorted on who is hero who is heroine and who is Villi ! πŸ˜­

Has Vik really been taking her for a ride...how really really sad Nisha...paavam dee aval...

SHE LEANED ON A (Heissman 150 year old )LAMP POST with her purse, wearing a pair of white sandals and his ORANGE SHIRT

My girl πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Dont you dare her on anything...being nude included πŸ˜ƒ  

A very relevant irrelevant( thanks Envee!! )  kostin Nisha...How much of II is YOU ????  Or do we need to ask this of the R&B in your life...

Conjuring up her character out of thin air is great, but if we have been interacting with II everyday, it makes it WOW πŸ˜ƒ

NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NSB7

I'm left all surprised at the wit that the update manages to bring along in most if the posts nisha

A smart lady we have here
The humour and that to the smart kind is worth a huge applause 
There are many situations in between the posts I am into splits laughing while rollong all over the floor

And the highlights of the two updates for me are
1 he was home and now I am part!! 
NIV I loved what u said about home is where he is...and nisha I am glad II even through her worry and unsurity of dude being with her forever calls him home and believes it to her heart beat 

2 the concern for the hurt hand and forehead that II held throughout the two updates! I would love it if u write a sentence where she kisses his forehead where he is hurt!!

3the tattoo the romance the surprise dude felt when he knew she did this in a spur of a moment 

4 the most important...how II just flew to dude like everything she withheld after he left breaking like a dam forced by heavy stream and flooding the city...I'm super glad she did that 
It's a great step in o show how she is...ignore until angry and once the anger vanishes run to where ever he is to embrace him with widely open arms 

Loved the two updates
Much delayed post but I had to say It!!!

in his shirt on the street...II...🀣 u are very very adventurous... And look at dude..!! Instead of running down to grab her back he hides and wants to test her limits of bravery...LOL
Ayyooo Manny!! U just doubt everybody so much...try trusting ppl...maybe vik is a nice man...maybe he approached dude for a fair help...!!
Stop thinking u are along and there is nobody for u
When u open your arms to others...they will make sure the hug u tight enough to protect u...trust is very important... It can move mountains...people are nothing!
It's like magic...u trust somebody..it takes them lot of nerves to break it 

Loved the chocolate and romance and II's robbery of dude's shirts...like he is mine...tho shirts tho obviously mine!!

Thanks a lot 
Take rest 
Seriousreader thumbnail
"Love u as much as I love the hair leftover on Tan's head" she giggled
Thank you Nisha..for leaving me with some hope, ALL IS NOT LOSTπŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
SHE LEANED ON A (Heissman 150 year old )LAMP POST with her purse, wearing a pair of white sandals and his ORANGE SHIRT

It went half way down her legs, ending two inches before her knees it was a U cut shape, so the sides of her legs revealing 4 inches of luscious thigh skin
... waving down cab after cab... she looked up every few minutes

OMG...she is too much...she carried out her dare...but is she bold enough to go thru it...waiting to see what the dude will do...I am rubbing my hands with glee here...I was feeling bad for Manny but the last part set me off🀣

Now i am wishing Vik didn't know who was Manny in the plane...and Dude asking Sam to not leave her alone...πŸ‘, loves his sisters so much...Lasya kutti dancing...πŸ˜†

Nams I am fine re...from early morning power was playing hide and seek😑, it came back at the right time...so now I am happy.

Hershey...how r u? Lots of hugs to youπŸ€—, u r a strong girl, hang in there strong and steady..

Srividya...loved the glimpse into ur life...u took up the challenge and passed with flying colors.

Vani...I PMed you...

Nisha...THANKS FOR THE UPDATE though u have work troubles.

NSB7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VeeIyer

"It doesnt matter to any body... it didnt then, it doesnt now... 
I am this boat thats unmoored, u guys pretend to be happy when I am happy when I am upset, u act like u are there for me" she accused

Aiyeo...you are trying to make all of us feel sorry for Manny.,...and here I thought we were all sorted on who is hero who is heroine and who is Villi ! πŸ˜­

Has Vik really been taking her for a ride...how really really sad Nisha...paavam dee aval...

My girl πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

Dont you dare her on anything...being nude included πŸ˜ƒ  

A very relevant irrelevant( thanks Envee!! )  kostin Nisha...How much of II is YOU ????  Or do we need to ask this of the R&B in your life...

Conjuring up her character out of thin air is great, but if we have been interacting with II everyday, it makes it WOW πŸ˜ƒ

now this is the best question!!!
Does II really exist?? Or do u have a part of II in you nisha?
U describe these two like u live with them 
Wonderful writing 
I can feel these two and everybody else to be real ppl around me always