OS-Pyaar bari Zindagi happy bday sanju di

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone his os is for my sanju di aka sanjukta dey so here it is hope she likes it also all the readers too...so here it is...

The scene where Ram closes his lappy when priya comes in the room when they going marry again but he closes it when priya enters...its in last season...

Ram opens the lappy n sitting in his room n was making a wedding card for his marriage n he was very excited for it cos last time he was doing this marriage for his family but this time he meant it...

Ram-aaj mein apna shaadi ka card banuga last time tho i had no interest in it but aaj i ll do for myself n priya...

That time Priya enters the room but silently n watches whats his Ram is doing but our Ram was too quick...

Priya was trying to peep into his laptop...

Ram-kya kya kari ho tum priya...this is wrong priya...

Priya-kya kiya maine main tho aapka laptop mein dekh rahi thi aap kya kar rahe hai cos i m our wife mujhe itna tho hak hai na...

Ram-tumhe hak hai but kabhi kabhi u should not see kuch private bhi hota hai...

Priya-aacha Mr kapoor next time se main bhi aapko kuch nahi batugi n she was teasing him...

Ram-ok mat dikha na...he also tease her he priya ke maan mein kuch tho chal raha hai...

Priya was shocked when Ram said ok...

Priya though Ram aap jab soo jayege na then i ll check ur laptop password tho mujhe pata hai n smirk...

Ram-kaha hoi ho Priya...

Priya-kuch nahi Mr kapoor mujhe kaam hai main neeche ja rahi hu...

then Priya left...

Then at night...

Both Raya were sleeping in each other arms then around 1am Priya wakes up...

Takes Ram laptop n goes to soft or u can to other room made in Raya green room...

Priya laptop leti n opens it before taking the laptop Priya checks Ram n saw him smiling while he is sleeping...

In mind she says Sorry Ram mujhe jana hai ki aap kya chupa rehe hai but i trust ki aapne mere liye kuch special rahaka hai thats y u r hiding it from me...

Priya takes the laptop n opens it but usme bhi lock rakha tha...

Priya types the code the 1st aloo parathe but it showed incorrect...

Priya-Mr kapoor ne password badal diya ok no problem let me try...

Now Priya has 2 chances only...so she thinks...

Priya thinks Ram kisse pyaar karte hai Pihumyra pari kya liku...

She tries Pihu princess..

That was also incorrect...

Priya-abhi kya ho ga password ganpati ji pls help...

she thinks for a while then randomly she types RamPriya n then she press enter button n it opens...

Priya was very happy ki Ram loves her so much...

Priya-Ram i love u thanks for this password...

Now she checks his file n sees that Its writtens shaadi...

She opens it n saw a wedding card made my Ram it was beautifully design n it was printed in red n green colour n beautiful written Ram weds Priya n on card he has wrote the mother n Father of Pihu Myra n pari...while reading this she got lil emotional...

Now was reading whole card then her eyes fall on the folder my life love n she clicked it n she saw ki usme sab Priya ke pics they not only Priya but also his Ram n Pihu pics few taken in dubai...she was seeing all the pics n also few pics of them before marriage she was thinking yeh Ram ke pass kab aai...n she looking it n was very happy ki his Ramm aka Mr Kapoor loved her alot...

Then she saw a folder name my love letters...

Then she open it n on of it there was a date written from when he started to write letters there were many letters that Ram has written like one letter once a month...

In the letters Ram has written all his feelings in it (sorry di letter mein kya liku kuch pata nahi sorry but i m trying)...

In one letter it was written...

Priya aaj tumara jamdin hai aur aaj tum 45 years ki ho gayi ho...aur aaj ke din maine tumare liye kuch special karna chata tha...

Hum aaj Raya nahi Malika aur Viraj hote aur yeh din maine tumare saath maana tha aur pura din tume surprise karta...i had plan ki hum australia jaye..cos hamara hm hm nahi tha so yeh main karna chata tha but koi baat nahi jab tum wapis aaogi aur phir hum chalege...but this time i promise tumare saath sab kuch karuga jo hum dono ko hm karna chaiye so priya waiting for u 

urs Love Ram...

After reading it Priya had tears in her eyes n bg bade aache lagte hai song was playing...

After some time.Ram wakes up n see Priya is not beside him he search her in the room in washroom then his eyes when too to small room n saw ki lights were on n saw ki priya was there n saw Priya was crying n Ram thought usse sab pata chal gaya hai...

Ram went inside...

Ram-Priya tum yaha kya kar rahi hoo...

Priya saw Ram she closed his laptop n went towards him n hugged him tightly in the hug priya promised herself ki she ll never leave his love again...

Ram was hugged her tightly promised himself ki woh aab Priya ko apne aapse kabhi dur nahi hone dega...

Raya broke the hug...

Ram wiped priyas tears n Priya wiped Rams tears...

Priya-Mr Kapoor aap mujhse itna pyaar karte hai ki woh letters...

Ram-Yes Mrs Kapoor i m very selfish mein tumse bahuttt pyaar karta hu...

Priya-I love u Raammm aaj se i ll call u Ramm no Mr Kapoor...

Ram-thank u mrs kapoor...

Both now need each other so they both went towards their bedroom...

Ram pulled Priya n now were in their bed...

Priya moved her hands in his hair n Rams hand on her face both look.at eachother n they both kiss eachother n the kiss was saying everything that both love each other alot n cant live without eachother...

Both had beautiful night in each other arms...

the end...

Happy birthay sanju di hope u like my os n my readers too pls click on like button n also comment it...

Beautiful os...
Please do write more...
Thanks for PM
super,,,,,fantastic,,,,write more stories on RaYa,,,
romantic os. nice

mujhe hamesha lagata tha k serial me jab coma track khatam huva na tab ram k likhe letters priya ko milte. kaas kitna romantic scene hota na woh... but thanks to cvs..aisa kuch nahi huva.

do write more.
thanks for pm.
Simple yet beautiful os...⭐️
very nice os D
happy birthday sanju di
thanks for pm
Sorry i am late .. 
But its superb OS D.

everything is there RAYA teasing .RAYA fight. nok jhok. RAYA love emotion.

Thank u for making my birthday so special.. 

LOVE U . \

So emotional and full of RaYa love
You had written superb dear
Especially part where Priya read Ram's letter
Thanks for the pm.
nice os..
thanks for pm..😊